Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #646
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i wonder if the bucks would want to give up on mayo in return for JR
I'd do it in a heartbeat
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:03 AM   #647
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
i wonder if the bucks would want to give up on mayo in return for JR
Not that I would rather keep JR but I dont like Mayo at all. This guy disappears too much in games for my liking.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #648
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jr disappears too. He makes bone headed decisions. He's only lethal lately if he's wide open and is on fire.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #649
Knicks014Champs
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Knicks014Champs has an OK reputation so far

Chill guyz season is long we gonna do this.
Knicks014Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #650
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Maybe it's time to quit thinking about what's best for the Knicks. (I tell you, then you disagree, then later you see I'm right).

Now it's just what a lot of you think is best. Knicks should build around future stars hardaway jr And shumpert. Between them and the Felton, chandler, Woodson core this is a contender in the making!

Or maybe just what I like. Of all non ucla nba players I have 4 favorite players. Carmelo, jr smith, bargnani, and NENE

Conclusion : go get nene
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #651
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

JR needs to be traded asap. He's a dope addict, doesn't take the game serious, and is not a professional on or off the court. If we could even get a second round pick for this idiot then im all for it. He is crap.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #652
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Maybe it's time to quit thinking about what's best for the Knicks. (I tell you, then you disagree, then later you see I'm right).

Now it's just what a lot of you think is best. Knicks should build around future stars hardaway jr And shumpert. Between them and the Felton, chandler, Woodson core this is a contender in the making!

Or maybe just what I like. Of all non ucla nba players I have 4 favorite players. Carmelo, jr smith, bargnani, and NENE

Conclusion : go get nene

I've never seen a post I've disagreed with so much. Nene is not the answer to this teams woes. JR just adds to the teams woes. Woodson is nothing special as a Head Coach. Chandler is either hurt or sick on a regular basis, and is a liability on offense.

Melo, Shump, and Hardaway are players I would love to keep on the team as they have the ability to be, or the potential to be an important piece on a contending team.

Chandler does to, but not at the price we got him at. I really feel like we need to revamp our roster outside of those 3 guys and change up our coaching staff in order to get back on track. The knicks front office has been a mess though, and things will go wrong, as always, for our Knicks.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:11 PM   #653
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Buy the bucks out of all their big contracts (reports were that they were shopping sanders)

Amare, Felton, hardaway, Aldrich, shumpert
For
Illyasova, sanders, Gary Neal, ok mayo, Ridnour

Then
Chandler and the future 1st rd pick
For
Tony wroten, hawes, and Richardson

Wroten/Ridnour/murry
Jr smith/mayo/Neal
Carmelo/mwp
Larry sanders/illyasova/kmart
Bargnani/hawes/Tyler

Championships. Starting now.

Leaves the bucks 2 years to struggle but save over 30 mill after next season without mayo, illyasova, sanders

It would be so easy to fix this team
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #654
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Buy the bucks out of all their big contracts (reports were that they were shopping sanders)

Amare, Felton, hardaway, Aldrich, shumpert
For
Illyasova, sanders, Gary Neal, ok mayo, Ridnour

Then
Chandler and the future 1st rd pick
For
Tony wroten, hawes, and Richardson

Wroten/Ridnour/murry
Jr smith/mayo/Neal
Carmelo/mwp
Larry sanders/illyasova/kmart
Bargnani/hawes/Tyler

Championships. Starting now.

Leaves the bucks 2 years to struggle but save over 30 mill after next season without mayo, illyasova, sanders

It would be so easy to fix this team
Ridnour is crap man. Why are names like Ridnour and Telfair flying around. These guys will not help you win a championship in New York.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #655
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

melo cant play with no name pg's...stars need to get tamed once in a while and only way to do that is with another star pg who runs the show...only one i c taht can be on the market is rondo....we gotta push hard for him
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #656
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
melo cant play with no name pg's...stars need to get tamed once in a while and only way to do that is with another star pg who runs the show...only one i c taht can be on the market is rondo....we gotta push hard for him

Kyle Lowry...who's playing well lately btw. He's not a star but he's a good Pg who does a little bit of everything.
Old 01-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #657
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
They are trying to sign him to an extension but that doesnt mean he cant be moved before or after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Kyle Lowry...who's playing well lately btw. He's not a star but he's a good Pg who does a little bit of everything.
How many times do you want Masai to rip the Knicks off
The only thing I dont like about him is he always gets hurt very pronish.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:30 PM   #658
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
They are trying to sign him to an extension but that doesnt mean he cant be moved before or after that.

How many times do you want Masai to rip the Knicks off
The only thing I dont like about him is he always gets hurt very pronish.
Knicks don't have to get ripped off. We choose to. No negotiation skills. We gave up a 1st round pick for Bargnani who probably would have gotten amnestied lol. There really isn't anything to bargain. You go to Masai and say from jump "there's no way you are getting a draft pick...period." There isn't much leverage Masai has. Lowry can walk. Either he says yes or no. If he says no, move on.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:28 AM   #659
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Knicks don't have to get ripped off. We choose to. No negotiation skills. We gave up a 1st round pick for Bargnani who probably would have gotten amnestied lol. There really isn't anything to bargain. You go to Masai and say from jump "there's no way you are getting a draft pick...period." There isn't much leverage Masai has. Lowry can walk. Either he says yes or no. If he says no, move on.
and thats why we've moved on.

no use talking about lowry, cant deal with masai without giving up a draft pick.

its his terms we have nothing they really want.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #660
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Pacers just signed Andrew Bynum. Best record in the east and still improving their roster. But hey...at least we got Tyson Chandler
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: