Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 04:29 AM   #7576
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
impressive.

you looking forward to the new one?

how much % certain are you that you could beat anyone at ish in that game??

Nah. I actually prefer the oldest one. Melee is okay. Some stages need work, like that Astral Observatory and the dark Donkey Kong stage. Forgot what that was called. Gameplay could use improvement. Brawl is way too reliant on first person getting the items. Once that happens, it's easy to kill. Granted you could take away all the items and turn them off, but it's still not the same. Super Smash Bros the original required more skill.

For the 1st game. I'm almost certain I could beat anyone
Most people are playing the Brawl or at least the Melee. I'm still playing the N64. Plus I'm facing comps with handicap, so I try to utilize the most efficient attacks on them, but try not to repeatedly use the same one, as I like to destroy my opponents in various ways.
I like the N64 controller as well. The only time I see someone beating me is when I am Jigglypuff, who I hate the most.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #7577
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another reason why I'm confident in the first one is because I always play random, unless Jigglypuff. I hardly ever choose my character.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:33 AM   #7578
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

One guy bragged that he could beat 3 level 9 comps in Melee (probably used items), and when I fought him, he was pretty easy in the first one (w/o items). Items to me are never a testament of your skill.

What I don't understand is some people view 10 stock as long.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:35 AM   #7579
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

If it's like 3 stock. People actually have a chance of beating me, but that's because I don't like standing around and waiting for others to beat each other up. That's weaksauce. I try to pick a fight with anyone that comes within my vicinity. Also, 3 stock leaves less room for error and more chances to win (kind of like college basketball brackets vs NBA 7 game series).
Old 06-22-2013, 04:37 AM   #7580
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what is 3 stock and 10 stock, etc
Old 06-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #7581
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

And I hate when people defend Jigglypuff saying she's awesome and then go out and basically hold me every single move. Fascinating stuff there.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #7582
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
what is 3 stock and 10 stock, etc

"Lives"

There's a time mode and stock mode in the original and Melee. Don't know much about Brawl, but I played some of it. Shitty controller + worse gameplay = won't touch for a long time.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:41 AM   #7583
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

I'm tempted to do a ranking of Smash Bros characters.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:56 AM   #7584
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i always thought people liked brawl a lot. maybe thats just the 'casuals'

do the 'hardcore' folks not like it?
Old 06-22-2013, 05:05 AM   #7585
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
i always thought people liked brawl a lot. maybe thats just the 'casuals'

do the 'hardcore' folks not like it?

I'm not sure. I don't like it as much. Maybe it's the controller, maybe it's because I'm an old robot that likes old things so that I don't feel useless, or maybe it's because I played it throughout the years and have gotten so use to the gameplay.

All I know is that I like the first one the best.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #7586
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

1st time reaching 5000 posts.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #7587
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot

Old 06-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #7588
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
CONGRATS MAN XD
Old 06-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #7589
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chewbacca is a celtics fan
Old 06-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #7590
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Killy could you repost the scores of the totalizator you were running? Thanks.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread