Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #10396
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LV

How much $ do you think 8 hours of driving to get essential equipment is worth?
Old 07-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #10397
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
How much $ do you think 8 hours of driving to get essential equipment is worth?

250 bucks after being reimbursed for gas and tolls
Old 07-08-2013, 02:35 AM   #10398
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lmao don is so bad.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #10399
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finished episode 2, pretty suspenseful episode.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #10400
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
250 bucks after being reimbursed for gas and tolls

K.

The guy gave me 100 for gas and tolls which should clear all of those, but he never mentioned how much I'd get, if anything once I get the stuff.

I'm thinking AT LEAST 150 is fair. It's bitch work afterall. If he stiffs me I might make a big deal about it.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #10401
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hope the killer scares all of them one night
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 AM   #10402
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
K.

The guy gave me 100 for gas and tolls which should clear all of those, but he never mentioned how much I'd get, if anything once I get the stuff.

I'm thinking AT LEAST 150 is fair. It's bitch work afterall. If he stiffs me I might make a big deal about it.

Also, I have no idea what this is for. What kind of equipment, what the work is, how big time this guy is.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #10403
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

yo al whatd you think of ep 3?
Old 07-08-2013, 03:03 AM   #10404
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Also, I have no idea what this is for. What kind of equipment, what the work is, how big time this guy is.

It's for a movie shoot. I'm getting a camera, a steadycam rig, and a few other things. That's like 1000 bucks worth of shit, important for the shoot. I have to drive my car from my house in central Maine to Boston, then back up and go 2 hours north. So 3 hours south, then 5 north.

It's an independent project but the guy is spending probably at least 30 grand on the thing. I was paid 100 bucks a day last year, but that was for working on location, no long driving hauls like tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #10405
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
It's for a movie shoot. I'm getting a camera, a steadycam rig, and a few other things. That's like 1000 bucks worth of shit, important for the shoot. I have to drive my car from my house in central Maine to Boston, then back up and go 2 hours north. So 3 hours south, then 5 north.

It's an independent project but the guy is spending probably at least 30 grand on the thing. I was paid 100 bucks a day last year, but that was for working on location, no long driving hauls like tomorrow.

Maybe you should just steal his shit. I'd be real upset about driving 8 hours.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:15 AM   #10406
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hi guys.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:16 AM   #10407
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

I found a fairly good sketch comedy show from Australia today. It's called 'The Elegant Gentleman's Guide to Knife Fighting'. Not groundbreaking or anything but I've laughed at a thing or two in each episode.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #10408
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Maybe you should just steal his shit. I'd be real upset about driving 8 hours.

I'll steal it and then send an email of me holding it at knife point with tomorrow's paper as proof of life. That'll get me some ransom at least.

Well they asked me to do it, and I said yes, assuming I'd get paid. If I don't, I'm going to tell them to f*ck themselves and I won't the shit back down.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:25 AM   #10409
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lmao don got eaten by a mountain lion
Old 07-08-2013, 03:26 AM   #10410
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
yo al whatd you think of ep 3?

great episode, best so far. i still don't understand why ronnie didn't share the information with the group though. no one is going to work with him now. but i guess it doesn't matter because he is a fcking genius at the riddles.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread