Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #11581
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LV

macho, come to vegas in mid sept. Im gonna be here for a couple of days.

I will be either cutting lawn or delivering pizzas.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #11582
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kind of hate the Black booty club though because the bitches always ask me if I like Black girls. I always respond, "I'm Black" because I feel ashamed to say no. Then they apologize to me and ask me if I want a dance, I say no and wait for the hispanic chicks.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #11583
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
macho, come to vegas in mid sept. Im gonna be here for a couple of days.

I will be either cutting lawn or delivering pizzas.

I'm going in mid august!

Why are you going to vegas to cut grass?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #11584
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm going in mid august!

His mother drank when she was pregnant with him.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #11585
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually I got a dance from an asian girl once. She sucked. I mean she was bangin but she didn't pretend to like me at all.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #11586
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Try spending less then.

Im trying... I hate the feeling when you come to a shop and count every penny... feeling like not a human being... Thats why a second job will let me throw em money. I make about 300 a weak so far and my rent is 400 a month. But I need to save up some for a vacation to cali at september and some cash to bring back home.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #11587
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
I'm going in mid august!

cutting grass is a new slang for you know what foo'
Old 07-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #11588
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Im trying... I hate the feeling when you come to a shop and count every penny... feeling like not a human being... Thats why a second job will let me throw em money. I make about 300 a weak so far and my rent is 400 a month. But I need to save up some for a vacation to cali at september and some cash to bring back home.

If I moved to Lithuania, wherever that is, could I live like a king?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #11589
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Speaking of pregnant bitches, this bitch I work with told me the reason I've been noticing so many bitches who were pregnant or had kids who were around my age was because I'm attracted to mothers and I want to plant my seed. I laughed at her because the last thing I need in my life right now is a damn weiner kid to abandon. I think she's right though, two of the bitches I work with are pregnant and I'd really like to bang both of them at the same damn time. My first orgy.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #11590
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

You're in long island right? That's like 5 hours from dc. You can deliver pizzas here.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #11591
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Quote:
Actually I got a dance from an asian girl once. She sucked. I mean she was bangin but she didn't pretend to like me at all.

I never seen an asian at the booty club. That's a lie, all I see is booties and boobies. None of them looked yellow though.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #11592
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Quote:

You would literally be a King.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #11593
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Quote:
You're in long island right? That's like 5 hours from dc. You can deliver pizzas here.

That DC traffic though.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #11594
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:

depends. you would live really comfy if you would be making about 60k$ a year.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #11595
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:

yeah, but 5h is still quite long for people to wait.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread