Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-20-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
el gringos
Decent college freshman

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Are you all just ready to admit

That I was right the whole time?

You told me I was an idiot for suggesting

Villanueva, Austin daye and Ben Gordon for amare

Hedo turkoglu, al Harrington, vucevic for aMare

And of course Bargnani and anything for amare

You'd take that back on any of those deals right?

And it's been sell high on chandler and Felton the whole time but you were all against moving chandler (until the last few weeks)

When will you stop with all the great yet silly threads and just move onto building a team Around Carmelo - don't Ask him to be a Great perimeter Player, ask him to be the best power 3 of all time

Yeah ask more from Carmelo. Ask him to be a double digit rebounder- if he was out there thinking reb's were what he gets paid for. Tell me he wouldn't get 10+ per game

Just don't ask him to be a perimeter player- he's only an all star that way
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Are you all just ready to admit

I'd love to know who "you" is. He seems to be getting a stern talking to.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

If we had Bargnagni we would have won a championship.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never get your point, you want Melo on the perimeter. To do that we need a big nasty 4 or 5 to allow him to do that. Not a stretch 4. If we have a stretch 4, then Melo would be inside passing out to him. Unless everyone is just going to stand outside.

I don't think anyone if adverse on the Knicks to moves but the moves you want to do are bizarre and don't actually accomplish what you say they will.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

The Knicks need a rough low post banger..... Just a nasty muscle guy to down and dirty. No more finesse players or volume shooters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I never get your point, you want Melo on the perimeter. To do that we need a big nasty 4 or 5 to allow him to do that. Not a stretch 4. If we have a stretch 4, then Melo would be inside passing out to him. Unless everyone is just going to stand outside.

I don't think anyone if adverse on the Knicks to moves but the moves you want to do are bizarre and don't actually accomplish what you say they will.
So eloquently stated!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #6
el gringos
Decent college freshman

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I would never say more Carmelo on the perimeter- he needs to be defending and being defended by 3's but he should play inside more than any sf ever.

When you have the "bruiser" that's what forces Carmelo to be a perimeter player. You put a shooter at pf or c and it increases ball movement inside and out and Carmelo chucking less and getting others involved more.

There has to be "others" to get involved.

I'm surprised more of you don't see that Carmelo is a unique sf. Why do you want him to play the other style that the perimeter 3's like Lebron or Durant do?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: