Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #46
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: If you love "The Way" you don't know even the basics of hiphop history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
rmwg has you so shook that it's hilarious

Yeah he has.

He started to stalk me.

I'm kind of freaking out about it.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #47
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If you love "The Way" you don't know even the basics of hiphop history.

I've said what I felt like saying. Most didn't agree, she's cute so it's worth listening to, etc., whatever. It's fine, people like what they like. Believe it or not, I can deal with that. Really.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: