Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #16
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: What is the youngest girl you would...

have relationship with - 18-20
hoop up with - few years after they hit puberty and grows boobs and pubes, so 14 or 15 i would say
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #17
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

prolly 24. even when i was young, id always prefer older women. more mature, hopefully has a job and takes care of herself both mentally and financially.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread sucks until Lebron23 posts
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #19
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This thread sucks until Lebron23 posts
Macho Man Randy Savage took Steph McMahon's virginity when she was still 14. Dude is my hero.

Young Stephanie McMahon (in her teens and early twenties) is my second GOAT after Miley Cyrus.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #20
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I find it's hard to hold a decent conversation with a four year old. They have a hard time focusing on a particular subject. So relationships are definitely out of the question....
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A quote I live by "If there's grass on the pitch, play ball!"
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #22
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

12 maybe. but only if shes really really hot
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm 26 and really can't fck with no young broad. A chick 21 and under in basically a turn off for me. They are too fcking needy.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:19 PM   #24
Mrs I'm so Rad
Banned

Mrs I'm so Rad has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
12 maybe. but only if shes really really hot

Young nig wuts up wit that?
Mrs I'm so Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #25
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm 31, and my limit would be 18 to hook up with, but at least 21+ for dating (probably more like 25+)
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #26
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

15 going on 16, keep in my mind I'm 17. #NoPedo
EDIT: You know what maybe 14. I look young AF.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #27
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

18 years 0 days and 0 seconds
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
18 years 0 days and 0 seconds

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #29
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm very happy with my girl right now. But if I were single and looking...

It wouldn't matter to me, as long as she was in the right place mentally, and mature in a way that demonstrated we could work out. She could be under the legal limit, and if there was something special there, a perfect storm of mutual compatibility, I would be very tempted to make arrangements with her that skirted the law and wait for her to be legal for any physical advances. Of course, the odds of all of the criteria being met are incredible. The same would go if a woman was considerably older than me. A person's age does not define them very well. Sadly, in most cases, people of legal age act far younger than they are.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #30
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Youngest I've dated was 18 while I was 28. Yeah they may be young and they have nice tight little bodies, but the brain is still mush.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: