Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2013, 04:48 AM   #31
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What is the youngest girl you would...

16 maybe. I'm still 19 BTW.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #32
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
I am 18 and really if the girl isn't immature I'd say 16/17, but rather have relationships with girls in my age, or preferably one-two years older.

Dude, you're 18. You're not that mature.

18+ for hook up

22+ for dating (out of university).
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #33
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 15

don't see myself getting involved with a 14 y/o
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #34
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm 25. I'm not really against messing with an 18 year old or something morally, but I find myself going after girls my age or a bit older usually. Something about independent women...
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:18 AM   #35
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

There is this HS girl that I volunteer with that's just the most attractive woman I have ever been in the presence of. She has the confidence of Michael Jordan, the fact that she's SO sure of herself but still a bit humble makes my dick Diamond hard. Might as well call my schlong The Dark Side of The Moon or something.

I try to avoid her at all costs after another girl told me she was in HS. Here's the stupid thing, people can give me all these irrelevant details about her, but not her actual age. Being HS could be anything from 14 to damn near 19 in my book. This girl makes me wonder wtf is being put in our food because her body is grown.

When you talk to her, she's all business. I swear this girl is leaps and bounds ahead of me in the maturity department. This weekend , we conversed for a bit afterwards and I knew she wanted me to make a move, but hell no, I'm a man with principles... no HS girls.

Let me tell you this, if she's graduating this year....I'm gonna fvck her so hard. If not I might just shed a tear.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #36
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Dude, you're 18. You're not that mature.

18+ for hook up

22+ for dating (out of university).

No no I agree I am the last one that is mature, but I am 19 in a few months so I think three years is way to big of a gap at this stage for a relationship mostly because she is around people her age while I am starting university etc I don't think relationships like that are easy or worth to keep together.
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #37
joe
College superstar

joe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd hook up with any age as long as it was legal, but I always feel like once they're my age they'll realize how easy it is to seduce girls that young, and think I'm an asshole. lol. So I feel kinda bad in a way, even though I don't want to feel bad. I mean, one life to live, just go out and enjoy yourself right? But still it feels a little wrong. lol
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:46 AM   #38
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This thread sucks until Lebron23 posts
This
Is he banned or something?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
There is this HS girl that I volunteer with that's just the most attractive woman I have ever been in the presence of. She has the confidence of Michael Jordan, the fact that she's SO sure of herself but still a bit humble makes my dick Diamond hard. Might as well call my schlong The Dark Side of The Moon or something.

I try to avoid her at all costs after another girl told me she was in HS. Here's the stupid thing, people can give me all these irrelevant details about her, but not her actual age. Being HS could be anything from 14 to damn near 19 in my book. This girl makes me wonder wtf is being put in our food because her body is grown.

When you talk to her, she's all business. I swear this girl is leaps and bounds ahead of me in the maturity department. This weekend , we conversed for a bit afterwards and I knew she wanted me to make a move, but hell no, I'm a man with principles... no HS girls.

Let me tell you this, if she's graduating this year....I'm gonna fvck her so hard. If not I might just shed a tear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:49 AM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

You said she's interested, ask her how old she is. HOW OLD ARE YOU BTW?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #41
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This thread sucks until Lebron23 posts
in before how hot he finds anna sophia robb or elle fanning are.

for me now that im 33 lowest I would go would be 21-22, i actually went out with a 22 yr old last yr wish i banged hehehe
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #42
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You said she's interested, ask her how old she is. HOW OLD ARE YOU BTW?
I've indirectly asked but she's so sly. I normally figure out a girls age ASAP, I fvcked up this one. I agree.

Next time I'll ask her age + her birthday, just to get the full picture.

@Rufus, man that song is on point lol.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #43
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

waiting for lebron23
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #44
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm about to be 21 and ill say 18. Hooking up with not marrying.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #45
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm 22, I think I'd go as low at 17 if she's a real looker.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: