Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-23-2013, 02:14 AM   #1
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Breezy is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default I need some lady advice!

Okay here's the deal I've been single forever but all of the sudden 3 ladies are looking my way and I'm stuck. Tell me what to do.

Lady 1 - The chick who cuts my hair. Got a haircut today and she was flirting with me so I flirted back and then she gives me her number. I give this girl a 7 out of 10. perfect chest and beatiful face but she could lose about 20 pounds. I text her later and the first thing she says "Just so you know I gave you my number but I'm no slut" and then follows it up by telling me how naughty she is and how she'll take advantage of me... yeah, not a slut huh?

Lady 2 - This sweet girl who's seems like marriage material that my friends been trying to hook m e up with. Blonde, sweet, husband cheated on her a year ago and now she's slowly getting back in the game. I know she likes me but I'd have to be slow... REALLY SLOW with her. She's cute all the way around but she's a little chatty sometimes. I think it's just becuase she's nervous.

Lady 3 - My ex Girlfriend. calling and texting me again. Trying to start hanging out. and see where things go. You guys ever have that girl that consumes your mind 24/7. That one you're psychotically crazy about that after she breaks up with you it's like your whole life seems to lose taste and color and you get that war time thousand yard stare and even after a year you still have dreams about her? Well thats this girl. Add to that the fact that her kids love me and I fell in love with them.

So tl;dr version

1- Hot and wants to **** now but is more than likely a little nuts and is already thinking relationship.
2- Sweet and pretty but have to take it slow and is just getting off a divorce
3- My ex who made my world spin and I still love even though she broke me.

Ill be glad to field any additional questions.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #2
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I need some lady advice!

dont get with ex, stay away from that hell-bred succubus. go for the others.

Dont play slow game with the blond chick with a cheating husband, that will leave you friend zoned. It's been a year and so she's desperate for dick, that's why she's nervous.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #3
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
dont get with ex, stay away from that hell-bred succubus. go for the others.

Dont play slow game with the blond chick with a cheating husband, that will leave you friend zoned. It's been a year and so she's desperate for dick, that's why she's nervous.

I was thinking about ****ing the hot crazy one a few times then ditching her and trying to get with the sweet one. I'm a little worried about her being violently angry. Plus I'll lose the best haircut lady I know.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy
"Just so you know I gave you my number but I'm no slut"

That's code for she loves the c0ck
Big_Dogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:48 AM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First one sounds like fun now, but will cause you nothing but headaches later on when the relationship reaches it inevitable conclusion.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:49 AM   #6
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
That's code for she loves the c0ck

Dude, You're not kidding. I'm a little worried cause I haven't had sex in 2 years and I have this feeling that I'll bust too soon, or won't be able to get it up.

Last edited by Breezy : 05-23-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
BlazerRed
Perving on Euro ladies

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Dude, You're not kidding. I'm a little worried cause I haven't had sex in 2 years and I have this feeling that I'll bust too soon, or won't be able to get it up.

**** that's gotta hurt.
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:10 AM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Okay here's the deal I've been single forever but all of the sudden 3 ladies are looking my way and I'm stuck. Tell me what to do.

Lady 1 - The chick who cuts my hair. Got a haircut today and she was flirting with me so I flirted back and then she gives me her number. I give this girl a 7 out of 10. perfect chest and beatiful face but she could lose about 20 pounds. I text her later and the first thing she says "Just so you know I gave you my number but I'm no slut" and then follows it up by telling me how naughty she is and how she'll take advantage of me... yeah, not a slut huh?

Lady 2 - This sweet girl who's seems like marriage material that my friends been trying to hook m e up with. Blonde, sweet, husband cheated on her a year ago and now she's slowly getting back in the game. I know she likes me but I'd have to be slow... REALLY SLOW with her. She's cute all the way around but she's a little chatty sometimes. I think it's just becuase she's nervous.

Lady 3 - My ex Girlfriend. calling and texting me again. Trying to start hanging out. and see where things go. You guys ever have that girl that consumes your mind 24/7. That one you're psychotically crazy about that after she breaks up with you it's like your whole life seems to lose taste and color and you get that war time thousand yard stare and even after a year you still have dreams about her? Well thats this girl. Add to that the fact that her kids love me and I fell in love with them.

So tl;dr version

1- Hot and wants to **** now but is more than likely a little nuts and is already thinking relationship.

3 negatives there. Girl #2 has the best potential but like Sergio said don't let her string you along. Ditch the fatty and by no means get back with your ex. Have some pride.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Problem with #1 is you need a new person to cut your hair after. That would be a big no-no for me. #2 seems ok, everything else is iffy to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #10
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

F*ck the first one while talking to the second one. Once the second one is ready stop f*cking the first.

Leave the ex alone.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:27 AM   #11
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

f*ck them all, and then choose
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #12
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation here

Turrible thread.

After reading, I've concluded that no matter which "option" you choose, you will ultimately screw it up.

When you have choices like this, it's good for sex, but it means you're not all that interested relationship wise. If you were interested in one as your girlfriend, it'd be a no brainer. The way you trivialized it displays no real interest, if anything you're just enjoying the attention.

So be a man, juggle all 3 of them, and go with the flow. Females you want to be with give you an undeniable feeling, and thus if any of these gave you that feeling, you wouldn't be in here playing tic tac toe between them.

-----

However, you haven't had sex in two years? Dude.

Go bang the fat chick you homo. That's way too long, you're rusty as fck and this thread is something a 16 year old could have put together. You will most likely do nothing with any of them, and if you do I am sure they will lose interest after the initial hook up. Step your game up fnag.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #13
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:

So tl;dr version

she's hot and a 7/10 but she can lose 20 lbs? i dunno...

they all seem to have some sort of baggage so just off the info given, Id just have fun with it. Got any pics? How old are you btw?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:53 AM   #14
Breezy
Great young streetballer

*** Update***

I went on a couple dates with "slightly chubby whore" and she wanted the D pretty bad. We made out and then I just couldn't do it anymore and and I told her straight up that I was sorry for leading her on but I had no intention of taking it any further... She cussed me out. Hopefully Ill never see her again but she knows where I live soooo....

Sweet, pretty blonde divorce seems to really like me and I went to the movies with her and she was telling her girlfriends later (or so I heard) that I was really awesome and she thinks she likes me.

My ex. She wants to go out to dinner and hang with me again on monday..... I think it might be a bad idea but fellas... I still love her. It sucks.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:59 AM   #15
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
*** Update***

I went on a couple dates with "slightly chubby whore" and she wanted the D pretty bad. We made out and then I just couldn't do it anymore and and I told her straight up that I was sorry for leading her on but I had no intention of taking it any further... She cussed me out. Hopefully Ill never see her again but she knows where I live soooo....

Sweet, pretty blonde divorce seems to really like me and I went to the movies with her and she was telling her girlfriends later (or so I heard) that I was really awesome and she thinks she likes me.

My ex. She wants to go out to dinner and hang with me again on monday..... I think it might be a bad idea but fellas... I still love her. It sucks.

If you're still in love with your ex you need to leave the sweet blonde alone. You're eventually going to get back with your ex so stop leading the blonde on. You couldn't **** the stylist because of your ex. Just go out with your ex.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: