Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lol

Lol, I think soon atheists will come to your door, say how fvcking stupid you and your religion are, give 1500 words mad speech and insist to convert to be non-believer by repetitively saying that you are an idiot
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lol

You simply shouldn't ever talk about religion unless you're in your church among your fellow believers.

No ones gives a sht what you believe in. You open an invitation to be called an idiot when you try talking about religion openly, such as in person out of church, or a message board online.

I'm not atheist. I'm not anything. I'm a human being capable of reading between the lines.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

i'm not an atheist but you sound like a butt hurt bible thumper from a backwards country
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F U
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Funny the things people sell door-to-door.

Knives. Vacuum cleaners. Gods. Magazines.

All things most people don't want to be talked into buying.

Except girl scout cookies. I'd give Jesus a sensual back rub for a box of those. He's so dreamy. ♥
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I read a conspiracy theory by some german, the book itself was written in 2003/2004 if i recall correctly. He claimed that people that are part of the illuminati gave him an interview. Long story short he claims that after WW3(based on religion) illuminati will present us a new religion.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Lol, I think soon atheists will come to your door, say how fvcking stupid you and your religion are, give 1500 words mad speech and insist to convert to be non-believer by repetitively saying that you are an idiot
Agree.
I'm not much of a theist, but most of atheists are so ****ing annoying...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

If you think this will happen based on just a couple threads that have spawned today, you're a moron.

I'd rather have Atheists come to my door and talk me out of religion than those guys wearing white shirts, black ties and riding bicycles from door-to-door in groups of two, trying to convert people, as though anyone will really say, "Wow! You just lectured me on your religion for a minute at my front door! Where do I sign up for this shit?"
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
You simply shouldn't ever talk about religion unless you're in your church among your fellow believers.

No ones gives a sht what you believe in. You open an invitation to be called an idiot when you try talking about religion openly, such as in person out of church, or a message board online.

I'm not atheist. I'm not anything. I'm a human being capable of reading between the lines.

Your heart is full of hate and disdain, bro. You talk about people doing what they want to do, but you are constantly berating them for their beliefs. You can't do both. Religion has done more good than you can ever imagine. If you deny that, you are the biggest fool in the world.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Your heart is full of hate and disdain, bro. You talk about people doing what they want to do, but you are constantly berating them for their beliefs. You can't do both. Religion has done more good than you can ever imagine. If you deny that, you are the biggest fool in the world.

Religion is personal.

It's not something to discuss or talk about openly.

Non religious people do not want to hear you talk about things we believe don't exist. I seriously get uncomfortable at work when people offer me these church things inviting me and tell me how I should consider them.

To me, you're weak minded people who need a hand to hold your entire life. I stopped holding hands a long time ago. Being a good person has nothing to do with religion.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

every athiest i've ever met was a full of himself douchebag
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #12
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Religion is personal.

It's not something to discuss or talk about openly.

Non religious people do not want to hear you talk about things we believe don't exist. I seriously get uncomfortable at work when people offer me these church things inviting me and tell me how I should consider them.

To me, you're weak minded people who need a hand to hold your entire life. I stopped holding hands a long time ago. Being a good person has nothing to do with religion.

Get help. Eliminate the hate from your heart. Seriously, every response you've had is full of some type of anger and disdain. You have said nothing positive thus far. Seek God.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #13
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

That's probably because you live in Alabama. Everyone there is a douchebag.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Yes, that was my point.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #15
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yes, that was my point.

lol

Every religious preacher i've had come up to my door was 1. mentally weak to the questions i ask, 2. judgemental himself for saying i will be going to X while he goes to Y to meet with his grandparents or whatever the **** 3. Annoying as **** for wasting my time.

Religion is a waste of time, it has been prevalent in areas of suffrage. IF you believe in the existence of a superman somewhere in the sky who created opportunities that we can be punished for, then so be it. Do you realize how ****ing stupid that even sounds? That's religion.

You will never see an atheist come door to door for 2 reasons. 1. Atheists know the importance of self-thought, that's generally how they've become Atheists in the first place. You wont see them reading some scripture and believing that's the only truth, the 'holy' truth. They have the mental capacity to question shit like how the **** is it possible to split the ****ing sea, or turned water into wine instantly.

2nd. We really get fed up with religious ****s coming to our door to show us the 'light'. I mean if god's message is so strong, would we not eventually adhere to his words?
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: