Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default In Honor Of VDay: Greatest Love Song Of All Time?

Lookin at a lot of the R&B songs, all the ones nowadays are about either cheating or sex. But if you look back into the mid 90s and definitely back into the Motown days you'll find a lot of good, smooth love songs. So my question, whats the greatest love song of all time?

My favorite:

All My Life- K-Ci and Jojo

That song can touch basically any womans heart and for anyone who's ever been in love they know exactly what that song is talkin about. What do you guys think
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation
Default Re: In Honor Of VDay: Greatest Love Song Of All Time?

Valentine's Day is a holiday created by card companies, to make people feel like crap.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd Rather F*ck You - Eazy E
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Valentine's Day is a holiday created by card companies, to make people feel like crap.

JSub you need to get a woman
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
JSub you need to get a woman

lol for real...Sub you could've at least contributed a song title. How bout "One is the Loneliest Number"?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #6
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Exactly what I thought when I read this post.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #7
krayziejcs
I airball my layups

krayziejcs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

good selection, any others one the playlist?
krayziejcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Probably not the greatest, but Al Green's "I'm Still In Love With You" is one of my favorites.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #9
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Kurupt's verse on Xxplosive
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #10
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lifehouse-you and me

iron and wine(not the postal service)-such great heights

Garth brooks-The dance
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I was actually listening to the song when i read this.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: