Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #151
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: my comics jeffadventures INSIDEHOOPS

When I was in the 3rd grade, I thought that I was gay.. because Theoo sucked my dick on several occasions...

My love, My love, My love..... He keeps me warm... he keeps me warm..

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #152
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #153
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #154
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
F|*CK SPANOULIS I F*CKING HATE THAT GUY. So I'm hiding out in a Helms deep like encampment with Trollsmasher? I HOPE SPANOULIS F*CKING BLOWS UP, SHIT

These are dark times for ISH

Even Anthony Parker, or bless his soul, LORD GAWDBE HIMSELF will have trouble with this euroscum threat
can any stop these spannolis ?? a spannolis and euroleague well be a deaths to insidehoop for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
that's what I'm wondering...
your lifes are in a hand of b-low your well have read more chapter 4 to find out if your gone be rescue !! what well happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
When I was in the 3rd grade, I thought that I was gay.. because Theoo sucked my dick on several occasions...

what a fk** men?
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #155
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

that was not a brain post
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #156
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman
that was not a brain post
Budadiiii must be euroleagueforum.com poster. Not brain poster.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:47 AM   #157
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
your lifes are in a hand of b-low your well have read more chapter 4 to find out if your gone be rescue !! what well happen?
Save me b-low!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:37 AM   #158
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool

Can't believe I missed this thread the first time around, glad to have caught up on it. Eagerly waiting the new installments of Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 was a fantastic story, well done!
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #159
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

This thread is like Breaking Bad, but with much better character development.
Spannolis>Walter White

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #160
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
Can't believe I missed this thread the first time around, glad to have caught up on it. Eagerly waiting the new installments of Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 was a fantastic story, well done!
thnx men :bowdown

Old 09-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #161
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Budadiiii must be euroleagueforum.com poster. Not brain poster.
i dont not know men budadii usual a brain posters maybe he a eurocurious :
Old 09-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #162
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Latinaheat is fk** retart traiter Now we have that piece shit Spannolis on our dorstep

Will Theoo saves us?
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #163
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OMG, outnumbered and outgunned. LatinaHeat how to these?... I always knew that two-faced bitch was up to no good.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #164
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation heretravelingman has a near all-star reputation here

Dammit, Latineheat...got me fk** killed.
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #165
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is the most fantastic piece of literature ever created.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: