Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 AM   #16
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my comics jeffadventures INSIDEHOOPS

Don't stop maker this threds!!!
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #17
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

come on men its been a long hiatus since the 3rd chapter... post the m****fer 4th chapter men!!
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #18
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

this is the mod who deleted the thread
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #19
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

I love you theoo
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #20
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
come on men its been a long hiatus since the 3rd chapter... post the m****fer 4th chapter men!!

It has to be revised. Chapter 4 was too explicit.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #21
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
It has to be revised. Chapter 4 was too explicit.
i wonder what kind of sick shit he had... jeff getting gangbanged by the forever banned guys?
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #22
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

hey guys here is chapter 4 to jeffadventures what gone happeN?? well update op soon wit ha links where your can look to bigge picture if your want

Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #23
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Look forward to chapter 4 theoo!!!
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #24
Theoo

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

DAMN SOME CRAZED CHAPTER!!! WELL CLIPPERFAN KILL JEFF?? WELL GENGISKHAN KILL THEOO?? IS NAURUPRUDE A FK** RETART?? CAN SUPERFREINDS REALLEY SAFE INSIDEHOOPS?? find out to next chapter !!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #25
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
its here men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
your genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Dammit, what happened that last thread was deleted
theoo bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
nice albums!

keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Can't wait for chapter 4
thnx guys i forget who i was gone put to next chapter becuse all posts gone was gone put top 5 comment peoples to the comics but im gone start immediet work to scripts in chapter 5!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #26
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

what chapter is the finale?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #27
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

I hope there will be sequel.

FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #28
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
what chapter is the finale?
probebly chapter 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
I hope there will be sequel.

FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #29
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That fk retart nauruprude is up to no good. Watch out, superfriends!
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #30
Theoo

thnx guys i have decide these comic well be 6 chapter. im almost done to scripts to chapter 5 just need make some scene and well post to it probebly tonight. then finale well come to next 2 days

here a sneak peaks to chapter 5!!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: