Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-30-2013, 05:32 AM   #46
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: my comics jeffadventures INSIDEHOOPS

comeon men. i want see jeffs make a fk** payback time and rapes everyone in the ending.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:09 AM   #47
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

theoo is rick grimes and nauruprude is the governor
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #48
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

Damn, genghiskhan as the savior

Lol at b-low and sourpatchybabby

And finally an epic showdown between jeff and CF86
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #49
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Last edited by 9erempiree : 05-30-2013 at 10:48 AM.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #50
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

First things first: during my ban time I had a blast reading this comic, best thing on this site, congratulations on a work well done Theoo. The quality and detail put into every scene is breath taking, I can tell you have mastered the arts of photoshop, after effects and final cut, this is a pro's work right here (MARVEL takes notes). Special FX award goes to the way dudes hold their guns.

That being said, can you put me in a cell with KBlaze in the next chapter? If he's dead, his corpse will do.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #51
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

lmao
Old 05-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #52
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
First things first: during my ban time I had a blast reading this comic, best thing on this site, congratulations on a work well done Theoo. The quality and detail put into every scene is breath taking, I can tell you have mastered the arts of photoshop, after effects and final cut, this is a pro's work right here (MARVEL takes notes). Special FX award goes to the way dudes hold their guns.

That being said, can you put me in a cell with KBlaze in the next chapter? If he's dead, his corpse will do.
You're back!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #53
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

Quote:

The GOAT is back
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #54
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

thnx guys be busy day today have not be able do much works to these but finale to these comics well here tomorrow . gone be shock to your seat chapter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
You included me. I didn't get to kill any stans or bandwagoners though Even if I was just an extra, I feel extremely proud to be a part of a historic piece of ISH history

THEOO THEOO THEOO!
thnx men andyour still in the finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
Damn, genghiskhan as the savior

Lol at b-low and sourpatchybabby

And finally an epic showdown between jeff and CF86
can superfreinds realley trust gengiskhan ??? and b-low was inappropriete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Quote:

thnx men! hes corpse i dont not think i want piss of more modertator or adminitrator. but i well defintely maker something happen with your and kblaze
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #55
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
thnx guys be busy day today have not be able do much works to these but finale to these comics well here tomorrow . gone be shock to your seat chapter!!

thnx men andyour still in the finale

can superfreinds realley trust gengiskhan ??? and b-low was inappropriete

thnx men! hes corpse i dont not think i want piss of more modertator or adminitrator. but i well defintely maker something happen with your and kblaze

I'll subscribe to any comics you release, I'd even pay to see them.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #56
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo

Last edited by B-Low : 05-30-2013 at 09:09 PM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:08 AM   #57
BlazerRed
Perving on Euro ladies

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Epic.
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 AM   #58
Theoo

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

FINALE to jeffadventures gone come on page 5 get ready for these
Old 05-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #59
Theoo

gotta maker a bumps
Old 05-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #60
Theoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Jb9eJ6tts

chapter musics . here is finale chapter to comics jeffadventures on insidehoops!!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: