Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #61
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: my comics jeffadventures INSIDEHOOPS

]
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #62
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Old 05-31-2013, 12:12 PM   #63
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I knew nauruprude was up to no good. I knew it all along!
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:24 PM   #64
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Man I knew nauruprude was up to no good. I knew it all along!
yah fk** naurudude kiss my girlfreind
Old 05-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #65
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Is Genghiskhan logic the greatest weapon ever?
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:20 PM   #66
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #67
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

i won't lie, i shed a tear at the end, im too emotional to talk about the ending right now, but i had to clean my eyes at the theos memorial part...

pd: we should maker this into youtube comic with adding fitting music sound for each scene theoo, kobe knows the sky is the limit...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #68
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Started cracking up at "Theoo memorial wall" I must admit.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:31 PM   #69
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Started cracking up at "Theoo memorial wall" I must admit.

theres no shame in that dude, just vent it, ive seen grown men cracking up for way lesser emotional charges, i shed a couple of tears there too its all good
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:43 PM   #70
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

I've not cried so much since Bruce Willis sacrificed himself in Armageddon
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #71
Flamboyant
Great young streetballer

Flamboyant is considered somewhat coolFlamboyant is considered somewhat coolFlamboyant is considered somewhat cool

Theoo

Flamboyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #72
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Theoo is the greatest writer of this generation. Speechless.. what an amazing journey.

Theoo Theoo Theoo!!!
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #73
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This has to be the greatest literature work since Shakespeare. And it was just a comic, not even a novel or play. Says a lot about Theoo's artistry.

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #74
emma10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

emma10 has an OK reputation so far

what a great work of art.
emma10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:19 PM   #75
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

latineheat what a ***** fk*** men
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: