Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #16
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would You Pay To See Keyshawn Johnson Beat The Crap Out Of Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Keyshawn Johnson drivs a Prius? Keyshawn Johnson fits into a Prius?

It's a good laugh picturing Keyshawn fitting into a Prius and driving down the street following a skinny little white boy in a Ferrari.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would You Pay To See Keyshawn Johnson Beat The Crap Out Of Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Keyshawn can afford to live in the same neighborhood as Bieber?

That's why he drives a Prius.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #18
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Be rich and famous at that young age so you will be allowed to be a jerkass diva?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just can't even hate Bieber here...I want to but I can't

he is a teenage boy, rich as fck, with a Ferrari...and we are expecting him to act like a responsible adult???...lol, yeah right

I was acting worse than Bieber at age 19, and I had no money, and no Ferrari...he is a kid, acting like a kid
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I just can't even hate Bieber here...I want to but I can't

he is a teenage boy, rich as fck, with a Ferrari...and we are expecting him to act like a responsible adult???...lol, yeah right

I was acting worse than Bieber at age 19, and I had no money, and no Ferrari...he is a kid, acting like a kid

Yeah, let the little scamp have his fun
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Yes, and post pics of her.

Anyway, Bieber is definitely out of control. It seemingly happens to all teen celebs. They always end up doing dumb shit as their fame grows.

Yep, totally melting down right now. A teenage kid caught driving too fast? Im surprised his family hasnt had an intervention yet.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #22
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

did he almost hit the kid? I don't really understand why Keyshawn got upset, or why he was driving a Prius.... Imagining a 6'4 angry NFL player in a Prius chasing down a scrawny Canadian pop singer in a Ferrari is some beautiful shit tho.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #23
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
did he almost hit the kid? I don't really understand why Keyshawn got upset, or why he was driving a Prius.... Imagining a 6'4 angry NFL player in a Prius chasing down a scrawny Canadian pop singer in a Ferrari is some beautiful shit tho.
He was upset because his 3 year old daughter was about to play in her electric car when Bieber came flying down the road at like 70 MPH. I'd be pissed too.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #24
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

Those saying they don't understand why Keyshawn was upset or what the big deal is obviously don't have kids or have never seen someone drive recklessly in a neighborhood. Freeway speeds in an obviously rich subdivision? Yeah, you'll get the cops called on you.

I remember a neighbor getting the cops called on him by other neighbors for driving his truck way too fast in our subdivision. The guys that called the cops on him were big dude with bikes and stuff and they wanted to beat the **** out of him because their kids were outside playing.

You don't drive like a jackass near someone's dwelling.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #25
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
He was upset because his 3 year old daughter was about to play in her electric car when Bieber came flying down the road at like 70 MPH. I'd be pissed too.

Lol I misread that, I thought they were talking about the Prius.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #26
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

That's why he drives a Prius.

I drive by beverly hills all the time down sunset strip to get to ucla, lots of celebs/rich folks around here drive priuses because it's low profile.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
I drive by beverly hills all the time down sunset strip to get to ucla, lots of celebs/rich folks around here drive priuses because it's low profile.

Or because it's trendy to show the world how much you care about the environment, which I find hilarious because these people live in massive houses that create huge carbon footprints.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #28
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Or because it's trendy to show the world how much you care about the environment, which I find hilarious because these people live in massive houses that create huge carbon footprints.

sure since hybrid batteries are great for the environment

and i'm sure their ferrari's, astons on their driveway show 'how much [they] care about the environment...'.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #29
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Im surprised bieber doesn't have body guards.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:40 AM   #30
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: