Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2007, 03:54 PM   #31
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Hows the weather over there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Just woke up.

Liar.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #32
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Ok yeah, i'm a liar.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #33
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Ok yeah, i'm a liar.

Told you.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #34
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Why? Because of the cold? The wind makes it much worse.

Because it was so cold your car in the garage would not start. And you had to take a heater to get it warm enough to where it'd start.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #35
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

we got a couple inches in jersey. damn i hate shoveling
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #36
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
well, we got enough snow to keep me home from school so I'm good.

not the disgusting amounts you guys did though.

gorapz did you just give your snow amount in CENTIMETERS? how much is that in real life?

You have GOT to be kidding me.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #37
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
we got a couple inches in jersey. damn i hate shoveling

A couple inches is nothing puss puss!
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #38
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here in Pittsburgh its snowed like a foot or something and we havent had school the past two days.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #39
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
A couple inches is nothing puss puss!

what can i say. im pretty lazy. it sucks when it turns to ice though
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #40
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The weather is so bad in phx right now...

63 degrees...brrrrr
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #41
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I live in Northern VA, right outside DC and we just got a few inches last night which closed school today and they just announced that it will be closed tomorrow too! ITs really icy more than snowy actually which is why schools are closed. I heard that upstate New York got like 110 inches of snow and a blizzard was goin there today or tomorrow which was gona give em a bunch more. I feel really bad for those people.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:25 PM   #42
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
The weather is so bad in phx right now...

63 degrees...brrrrr

:

I know its like 65-70 in AZ dam Im cold j/k

Although it did snow for like 20 minutes a few weeks ago

it's not suppose to snow here
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #43
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Because it was so cold your car in the garage would not start. And you had to take a heater to get it warm enough to where it'd start.
My car was not initially in the garage. My dad's got enough stuff in there (like a 4-wheeler and other space-consuming things) that I park in the driveway.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: