Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Any of you fools ever dabble in Craigslist Personals or Troll Dating Sites

Yo fellas.

Tonite I'm mad bored cuz I don't have to work plus my summer class was over at like 1 so I been jus chillin today, watchin Breaking Bad and went out to get some dinner and drinks but College Park (UMD) is beat since Spring semester ended and I was hopin to score some strange to no avail.

Since I'm a little drunk, I thought about creating a fake account on ChristianMingle and name my account 'BurningBush7' as a pun on biblical events and STDs in the nether regions. Jus troll nikkas and I'm not that kind at all.

That got me thinking, can quality snatch actually be obtained from bs like Craiglist, POF, etc.?? Lol I'm not even like pumped to try it or nuthin but my mind was wandering so I was curious if any of y'all have funny tales from random internet hookups or online dating becuz I've never looked into it as I am a fairly attractive and outgoing young man with ingenious qualities but these practices seem kinda standard these days

Entertain me with stories and theories my ISH fam...
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Any of you fools ever dabble in Craigslist Personals or Troll Dating Sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Yo fellas.

Tonite I'm mad bored cuz I don't have to work plus my summer class was over at like 1 so I been jus chillin today, watchin Breaking Bad and went out to get some dinner and drinks but College Park (UMD) is beat since Spring semester ended and I was hopin to score some strange to no avail.

Since I'm a little drunk, I thought about creating a fake account on ChristianMingle and name my account 'BurningBush7' as a pun on biblical events and STDs in the nether regions. Jus troll nikkas and I'm not that kind at all.

That got me thinking, can quality snatch actually be obtained from bs like Craiglist, POF, etc.?? Lol I'm not even like pumped to try it or nuthin but my mind was wandering so I was curious if any of y'all have funny tales from random internet hookups or online dating becuz I've never looked into it as I am a fairly attractive and outgoing young man with ingenious qualities but these practices seem kinda standard these days

Entertain me with stories and theories my ISH fam...

Sounds like some CatFish shit that you are into

WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Any of you fools ever dabble in Craigslist Personals or Troll Dating Sites

LMAO nah not at all. I never have used the internet for shit like that I jus wanted to hear some primary stories or ones from friends cuz I know ppl feel comfortable communicating like that.

The ChristianMingle idea came to me one day cuz the ad was so corny and esoteric in nature.

Internet dating shit is hilarious like the thread we had from that guy on Rogan's board who would slay all the wolf pus$y
Old 05-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

One of the best type of sites to meet women are the ones that are for rich men to meet women who need a financial 'boost'. All you do is fake the amount of money you make, and you can get some fine hoes at your door trying to get with you.

I played this game when I visited a friend in Cali a few years ago and registered with Sugardaddy.com, and it was amazing the quality of women we managed to get in the crib.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

I have never used POF, but two of my good friends have.

One friend isn't great looking, and he's gotten so much ass from that site it isn't even funny. Most of the girls matched his looks, but he ****ed a few who were 8's, even pushing 9.

My other friend is decent looking, and he used it for a week, ****ed 2 decent looking girls and then deleted his account.

I'm sure these girls have low self esteem or something or are looking for a rebound, but if you want to **** girls in your area, I've seen that POF is legit.

Some of the really hot girls on there are just looking for compliments and really aren't going to go out with anybody.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #6
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

That's wassup. Lol taggin random ass always legit if u stay clean and whatnot. I heard a few yrs ago those sites are good for that but I've never embarked upon poon like that
Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually just tried meeting somebody from the internet for the first time. Works better than I expected, so far at least.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #8
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
One of the best type of sites to meet women are the ones that are for rich men to meet women who need a financial 'boost'. All you do is fake the amount of money you make, and you can get some fine hoes at your door trying to get with you.

I played this game when I visited a friend in Cali a few years ago and registered with Sugardaddy.com, and it was amazing the quality of women we managed to get in the crib.

Weren't they a little suspicious when they showed up at your 1 bedroom apartment and saw your '94 Corolla?
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

I think internet dating is getting streamlined enough that it's not just desperate, disgusting fat and old people crowding the sites anymore. I know a couple badass chicks that use like tagged and shit which is more or less a casual hook up site.

Also have known some fine chicks that hoe'd on craigslist during some rough times. They acted like it was once or twice, but I'm sure shit happened more than that. One of my home girls kind of broke down to me one time and said she was doing it for court fines and wanted me to chill at her place so nothing happened to her.

Personally, I'm weird about meeting people off the internet. Especially for something like a quick bang, I don't think I could go through with it.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I used to call up hookers on Backpage and get them to send nudes then tell them to meet me at certain hotels and not show up.

As for POF, don't use it unless you live in California. Otherwise it sucks.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I used to call up hookers on Backpage and get them to send nudes then tell them to meet me at certain hotels and not show up.

As for POF, don't use it unless you live in California. Otherwise it sucks.

PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My roommate uses OKcupid and talks to a bunch of girls on there, he's ridiculously good looking though. He's also really picky so he's never gone out with any of them.

I tried POF but didn't meet any girls
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: