Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 11-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

We're going to hear the talk heading up to the draft of who is better but this is basically a Young protype of Kidd/with athleticism of Francis vs a PG Prototype of Kobe Bryant vs the next Carmelo but much much stronger

Beasley
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePz17QJatrM WATCH THAT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=thqyAKMW0PQ

Rose
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6G_RRGHzfA WATCH THAT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_NkgDJvjz8

Mayo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMf_wrFHMsk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2RKoXNToOnk

After what I saw with Rose last night,I am simply amazed by his game but he isnt the type of player who is clutch and will put a team on his back.So if I had the first pick I'd take Mayo.

Beasley plays on the 9th against some weak school where he can dominate
Mayo plays on the 10th

seriously omfg @ Rose
Imagine if the Hawks **** this season up and he falls to the Suns
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
We're going to hear the talk heading up to the draft of who is better but this is basically a Young protype of Kidd/with athleticism of Francis vs a PG Prototype of Kobe Bryant vs the next Carmelo but much much stronger

Beasley
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePz17QJatrM WATCH THAT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=thqyAKMW0PQ

Rose
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6G_RRGHzfA WATCH THAT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_NkgDJvjz8

Mayo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMf_wrFHMsk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2RKoXNToOnk

After what I saw with Rose last night,I am simply amazed by his game but he isnt the type of player who is clutch and will put a team on his back.So if I had the first pick I'd take Mayo.

Beasley plays on the 9th against some weak school where he can dominate
Mayo plays on the 10th

seriously omfg @ Rose
Imagine if the Hawks **** this season up and he falls to the Suns

When did Rose prove he can't lead a team in crunch time?

When was there any question that Atlanta would **** up?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
5 K!DD dribbles
j Fresh is baaack!

5 K!DD dribbles has an OK reputation so far

Derrick Rose is a beast. Athletic as hell. OJ Mayo has the best court vision, and Beasly is talented as well. The NBA is heading in the right deirection as far as talent goes, not too sure about some other things.
5 K!DD dribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #4
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

what about eric gordon?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #5
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

OJ has the most talent but some character issues and a very strong prima donna streak. If he decided to be balanced PG he would be near unstoppable, but I suspect he will go into shoot first mode once his ego starts blowing up.

Beasley is an amazing athlete, but so good he's never had to work at it. If he can respond well to adversity I would take him first, but have worries about his effort level and will to win.

Even without a jumper Rose is a dream penatrate and kick out PG that can play lock down D. He's going to make any team better, and if his offensive skill set catchs up will be one of the best pure points in the leauge. So I'd take Rose, and hope OJ doesn't blow up into the offensive nightmare he has the potential to be.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #6
kidachi

i always liked Derrick Rose. go rose go rose go rose go rose.

would there be a bust among the three?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #7
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
When did Rose prove he can't lead a team in crunch time?

When was there any question that Atlanta would **** up?
Rose has never lead a team in crunch time or put the team on his shoulders when it matters.Look at MSE whenever a game ever came down to it the ball would be put in Eric Gordon's hands

Im hoping Atlanta doesnt **** up because Steve Kerr will ejaculate on himself after Dominique hands them the card of a Top 5 pick
Old 11-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #8
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
i always liked Derrick Rose. go rose go rose go rose go rose.

would there be a bust among the three?

I highly doubt it.

Even if Mayo only averages 16 ppg in his NBA career,if that does happen he will have learned to pass the ball by then and have 8 apg
Rose can contribute in so many ways on defense that unless he becomes a constant substance abuse policy violater or suffers a serious injury then he'll do something in the NBA

Beasley is just a ****in monster,if he is a bust in the NBA he should just kill himself
Old 11-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #9
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

oh my goodness. Rose is an incredible athlete. someone throw out the stats on these guys too.. height/weight/hs location/college etc.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
what about eric gordon?
He's very good.

But he projects to be a Ben Gordon with hops

We're talking about guys who are 20 and under with potential to make 8+ All Star Teams in their careers

This draft has the best PG crop in ever ever...do you understand EVER!!!!!!!
Mayo
Rose
Lawson
Collison
Bayless(a monster as well)
Jamont Gordon

not to menton the Seniors
Ronald Steele(if he comes back healthy and returns to pre-injury form could be a Top 15 pick)
Sean Singletary
Old 11-06-2007, 11:31 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For overall talent and marketability I'd go with OJ Mayo. His attitude is only gooing to hurt his long term career. For the long haul I'd go with Beasley.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
oh my goodness. Rose is an incredible athlete. someone throw out the stats on these guys too.. height/weight/hs location/college etc.

Rose:
6-4 205 lbs
10/1/1988
Simeon HS,Chicago,Il
Memphis

Mayo:
6-5 210 lbs
11/5/1987
Huntington HS,Huntington,WV
USC

BeasleyBeasley gained 10 lbs of muscle before the season )
6-9 245 lbs
1/9/1989
Notre Dame Prep,Mass
Kansas State
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #13
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

Go bulls keep tanking the season we will get our kobe. BEASLEY! beasley just sounds like a bulls name.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #14
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
For overall talent and marketability I'd go with OJ Mayo. His attitude is only gooing to hurt his long term career. For the long haul I'd go with Beasley.
Really?

Mayo has Kobe's attitude

Kobe's been playing for how long?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #15
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Beasley is just a ****in monster,if he is a bust in the NBA he should just kill himself

woahw. you're harsh..:

but yeah, what if he suddenly turns into Kendrick Perkins?
became a bust with nothing to do so he just bash rookies and college ball...though he didn't play there. that fcukin punk.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: