Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-25-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
Csharp10

Default Suprises in the draft!

Lets see who all of you think will actaully do really well in the NBA.Suprises in the draft.Players predicted to be picked in the teens.
1.Shannon Brown-The guy has all the tools you need to succeed. NBA body , jumps out of the gym,hits the 3 ball, lock down defender, huge hands, long arms,rebounds. He will be a very nice player in the league.Bulls should pick him up at 16.
2. Saer Sene- You cant expect to much out of him , but i do think he will be a very servicable player, just becuz he has a lot of things that could help a team. Length , athleticism,rebounds, blocks shots.Also could be a option for the Bulls at 16.
3.Kyle Lowry- anybody who hustles and works for anything they get will be able to succeed in the league. Thats what Lowry brings , hustle. He will be a very good point guard for some team.
4.Hilton Armstrong- very talented player, can hit a j ,good rebounder, blocks shots, hustles,Channing Frye like,will suprise people. Very good role player.
5.Shawne Williams- Freshman out of Memphis, he did struggle a little bit last year but i think he will work as hard as he can to become the best player he can be. Tim Thomas type of player, hits jumpers ,rebounds, good vision.

Post back lemme know what you think.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:28 AM   #2
KKittles30
#30 Forever 'Nova!

KKittles30 has decent reputation

Louis Amundson of UNLV going somewhere in the late 1st after killing cats in the predraft camp showing off his not expected athleticism and rebounding fierceness!
KKittles30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:58 AM   #3
Tsuj10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Tsuj10 has an OK reputation so far

Is it just me or are there roughly 13 different threads about this topic?
Tsuj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

Rashad Anderson
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:44 PM   #5
Da Ville baller

Talking Surprise!!!

1. JEREMY KELLY- I know you've never heard of him so, go ask Rick Pitino how he feels for not recruiting this kid. Jeremy dumped an EASY 31pts 9reb on a healthy Louisville team. Then he turned around and averaged 17pts per game while playing with an injured hand...ouch. This kid is on his way to being a BEAST in the league and the best player from a small school in this years draft.

2. Allen Ray- He's gonna go a lot higher than people think. he's a pure shooter and can pass and score off the dribble. Let's not forget that he's been killin' schools 2 and 3 guards for the last 2 seasons while at Villanova...nuff said

3. Brandon Roy- If you have to ask me anything about this guys game...YOU should stop watching basketball all together (or start)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: