Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2006, 09:12 PM   #16
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I don't wear jerseys, but if I did, and he played for the Bucks, I don't see why I wouldn't get one. Are you guys that worried about your masculinity?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #17
Bill Swerski

His jersey sales will be terrible, and we all know dudes rocking a Rudy Gay jersey are getting roasted.

It's unfortunate, and childish, but it's the truth.

Nope, I wouldn't rock it if the Bulls drafted him.

But I won't wear any other jersey besides Jordan & Pippen anyways.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This topic is made way too many times from this site. Its ridiculous you little ass kids cant grow the ***** up. Its sad how topics like these generate comments. I wish some of you would ignore them and make the silly poster feel incredibly dumb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:21 PM   #19
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
This topic is made way too many times from this site. Its ridiculous you little ass kids cant grow the ***** up. Its sad how topics like these generate comments. I wish some of you would ignore them and make the silly poster feel incredibly dumb.

just can't quite follow your own advice can you?

your first line speaks the TRUTH though.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:21 PM   #20
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Say your team was to draft Rudy Gay ..Im not really homophobic i jus dont argee with it ..But would u guys actually buy a jersey with "GAY" at the back lol hes a great player and everything but i dont think i could lol ..could u guys see urself buying the jersey?

....the #1 pick is gay
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:24 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
just can't quite follow your own advice can you?

your first line speaks the TRUTH though.

Coming from an attention whore like yourself i am not at all surprised you cant see the pointr someone makes in a post. You just enjoy posting up a storm for the **** of it. Then pretend someone gives a **** about the amount you have. Comedy

This topic is immature and you too are an immature poster. But continue posting in here like you have bumping it to the top so i have to see little kids giggle over the name "GAY". I'm sure you can get another 2-3 posts from this reply. Enjoy
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:26 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Coming from an attention whore like yourself i am not at all surprised you cant see the pointr someone makes in a post. You just enjoy posting up a storm for the **** of it. Then pretend someone gives a **** about the amount you have. Comedy

This topic is immature and you too are an immature poster. But continue posting in here like you have bumping it to the top so i have to see little kids giggle over the name "GAY". I'm sure you can get another 2-3 posts from this reply. Enjoy

*shrugs. i did admit you had a point.

GOBB must be a rapper

this is how he disses people

1) First scrolls back into threads to find something hypocritical or something wrong the OP says and he quotes that

if that fails

2) He quotes past instances where you have failed in his eyes

if that fails

3) Make false ASSumptions

if that fails

4) He brags about how awesome he is, how manly he is, how immature you are

trademark of any battle rapper. repn WEst Philly GOBB. way to go!
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:29 PM   #23
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Ever since i seen his name i thought it would be hillarious to wear one. Just to see the reactions of people, lol.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:24 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

I wonder why you guys are so hung up about his name. So what? He's a phenomenal athlete. In time he'll make us forget his last name is related to homosexuality. I wonder how Dickk Butkis felt when he was drafted? That's a little more obscene than Rudy Gay. Now he's know as one of the best football players ever to play. Let's grow up people. The joke is over.

Last edited by hateraid : 06-27-2006 at 10:28 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 PM   #25
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I guess his jersey will serve as a private I.D. for gay guys. It will take the uncertainty and guess work out of dating. ROFL.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:28 PM   #26
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I think most NBA fans wouldn't mind the Rudy Gay jersey, but imagine what non-NBA fans who don't have a clue who Rudy Gay is would think...

"OMG why is he calling himself gay on the back of his jersey?!!? OMG OMG OMG"
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:30 PM   #27
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If the Hawks go Gay, I guarantee you that jersey will be the bestseller in Midtown.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #28
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
I bet you the next time they have a gay pride parade everyone will be wearing his jersey. It will be great for his sales and the ******s

I doubt that. In both respects.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #29
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I wonder what the commentators are gonna say when Gay makes a good play.

"That was Gay!!!"
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #30
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default rudy rudy rudy GAY GAY GAY

haha i hope you like the title.. well its better than f a g. Like that guy off of florida state the wr F AGG. Hmm.. id just go with what yao does and put rudy on the front
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: