Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #61
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Jason Kidd retires !

One of my favorite player ever

What a career! I'm just glad he got to win at least a championship before he retires.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #62
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Thank you for the great times Jason Kidd

Will be missed.... *holding back tears*
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #63
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

wow.....I'm speechless

there will never be another jason kidd
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #64
Shaquille O'Neal
Serious playground baller

Shaquille O'Neal has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
*spits out drink*

Shaquille O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #65
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

i cried at work today when I read bleacher....

favorite player of all time, and I guess a not so biased opinion is that he is number 2 point of all time... hate stockton comparison there is none, one was alpha one wasnt.... magic is the only one with a better legacy... isiah is right there...

i never got to see him as a knick
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #66
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
I doubt they'll pass up an opportunity to improve the team if they have it.
No, they will not use the MLE. It really restricts what you can do later on - it hard caps you for more than a year. That wasn't happening before and is still not happening now.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #67
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well it was good while it lasted Kidd. He'll always be one of my all time favorites.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #68
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockoutOver11
i cried at work today when I read bleacher....

favorite player of all time, and I guess a not so biased opinion is that he is number 2 point of all time... hate stockton comparison there is none, one was alpha one wasnt.... magic is the only one with a better legacy... isiah is right there...

i never got to see him as a knick

Did you actually cry at work? And what part of queens are you from? I'm from Richmond Hill.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #69
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Did you actually cry at work? And what part of queens are you from? I'm from Richmond Hill.

Well... maybe I shed a tear... I love the response my coworkers gave me.. I announced like guess who retired... two said grant hill... I was like nah today someone else... and then I said kidd..... and everyone was like ahhh nahhh... we were sadden.... treated customers like shit rest of the day....

Woodside....
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #70
StackzUp
I airball my layups

StackzUp has an OK reputation so far

J Kidd one of the best PGs ever. Had an awesome career.
StackzUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #71
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Will the Brooklyn Nets retire his jersey number? Kidd had a great career. A top 6 PG of all time.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #72
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Sad. I think he could've contributed for another season or 2.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #73
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Retiring with his co-ROY Grant Hill Thanks for the memories. Would be cool if they enter the HOF at the same time
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #74
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #75
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

I've always liked him, but it was definitely time. Age was brutal to him and frankly I consider him the greatest defensive pg of all time in general and one of the best all around players ever, but he had pretty much shown he was done competing at an elite level this year. Good luck to him. Jason Kidd > Gary Payton defensively.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: