Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Man Up Boys! Movies that made you cry

Not romantic but somebody told me 8 below was a crier.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:43 PM   #17
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Don't know about chick movies/sappy terjerker movies you're probably thinking about, but the saddest movie = City of God.

There was one scene in there that really shook me up

Last edited by yobore : 02-14-2007 at 10:48 PM.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:43 PM   #18
Shredder
Banned

Shredder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Yep. Just like I laughed through I Am Sam. When movies are seemingly going out of their way to beg you to cry (and doing it poorly), it just doesn't get me. Add to the fact that the whole story of the film was ridiculous... yea, just wasn't feeling John Q at all.

I am Sam was ridiculously funny...My fav part was when they were setting there answering machine
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #19
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Movies where i almost cried
Rudy
Man on fire
Simon Birch
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:45 PM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Movies where i almost cried
Rudy
Man on fire
Simon Birch

Don't hide it

I broke out in Jerry McGuire and Meet Joe Black
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:45 PM   #21
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beaches with Bet Midler. Got caught watching it by myself some how and it's a good movie. Extremely sad movie as well.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #22
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
A league of their own

You're joking!
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #23
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

How can people laugh at sad movies that are based on true stories?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #24
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
Bio-Dome
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

anyway, Hannibal Rising made me feel sad. well at least the first part, when an innocent young boy lost his parents to Hitler's blitzkrieg, so he was left to take care of his little sister... who was then cannibalized by World War II looters.
I didn't cry on it, but it did make me feel a little jacked up.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:49 PM   #26
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the ending of league of there own was sad. almost got me.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #27
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Pearl Harbor almost got me.

And when I was in 2nd grade I cried like a little school girl during Lion King.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:51 PM   #28
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

This isn't a movie, but the ending of last year's final final's game and the ending of last year's allstar game made me cry a bit
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:51 PM   #29
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

-The Cider House Rules, movie by Toby Mcguire and Charlize Theron
-Titanic, KAteWinslet and leonardo decaprio
and Dirty DAncing, Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #30
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I didn't cry on it, but it did make me feel a little jacked up.

explain. jacked up? angry at the appaling behavior? felt kind of emotional about it? enjoyed the cannibalism?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: