Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-16-2007, 01:46 PM   #16
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: why exactly does jerome james start?

As soon as Lee gets a short range jumper and some more respect by the refs he's an all star.

Clyde always says the difference between a really good PF and a great one is the 15 foot jumper.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:57 AM   #17
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

the problem with the lineup that most people seem to want

marbury
crawford
rich
lee
curry

is that they would probably get murdered on defense. theyre all undersized except for marbury and curry and we know curry cant play d so he might as well be undersized as well. i think the better starting 5 would be

marbury
rich
lee
frye
curry

crawford could come off the bench and be a spark. but then lee and frye would also get burned by a lot of matchup problems. basically i think lee and frye need to pick up their defense and then we can have a good starting 5
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree with the last lineup.Steph n Q are a solid veteran backcourt. I think we should start Lee at the 3. Frye at the 4 and Curry at the 5. I believe ur best players should be starting. I don't understand why chicago doesn't start ben gordon consistently. Crawford could come off the bench n provide us with instant scoring and his wild play wont be as detrimental. He can be that instantaneous spark like Earl Boykins was sometimes for Denver (who made one of the dumbest trades of the last decade when they got rid of him).

Last edited by franchize : 02-18-2007 at 06:22 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:55 AM   #19
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

Check my old posts that's what I said.
Marbury
Q
Lee
Frye
Curry

Lee inside rebounding and put backs, Frye hitting the short jumps shots, Curry well being Curry, Q rich with his outside shooting and post game, Marbury dishing and driving. It sounds like a nice mix......

So..........Isiah?

He'll say it's a defense liability........duh, that's why you got Jefferies didn't you? Not to start but to come off the bench and play D when our starters were having problems on D.

Let's face it Zeke is full of S***.

I am really beginning to think Isiah is clueless. His only attribute is having an eye for basketball talent and nothing else. He's a lousy coach and GM.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: