Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #226
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: NBA 2k14

I just bought some dunk packages for my MyPlayer but he only does one dunk ever time

How do I do different dunks????
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #227
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
I just bought some dunk packages for my MyPlayer but he only does one dunk ever time

How do I do different dunks????

Did you edit the player and change his dunk preferences?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #228
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Did you edit the player and change his dunk preferences?

You talking bout assigning dunk packages in each slot?

I did that and he only do the reverse I bought.

I seen on youtube you gotta turn the left stick to do 360s.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #229
sc19
Banned

sc19 has an OK reputation so far

Too bad the game still kinda sucks. All those forced animations like getting shoved out of bounce and player stutter is annoying.
sc19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #230
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My opinion after a week and a bit, it's 2K13 with a few gameplay fixes and PTG. That's it. Can't wait for next-gen. That's when shit's going down....
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #231
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 10-14-2013, 03:29 PM   #232
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone know the stat caps for this year's edition?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #233
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

OMG! Myteam is freaking ridiculous!

What's the difficulty on in this mode?

All people do is shoot 3s.

Teams are stacked like crazy.

I just started out and my team consist of these players:

Steve Blake
Thabo Sefolosha
Earl Clarke
Marcus Morris
Robin Lopez

Bench

something Taylor
something Gabre(don't think thats the right spelling)
D.Cunningham
Myers Leonard
Diaw
Belinili
Casspi

I'm going against dream teams and the users suck.

I lose because they're HOF players and their attributes are better than my players.

I only play this for VC.

I don't get why people like this mode.

I'm not about to pay for Gold and Silver packs, that crap is too expensive.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #234
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
OMG! Myteam is freaking ridiculous!

What's the difficulty on in this mode?

All people do is shoot 3s.

Teams are stacked like crazy.

I just started out and my team consist of these players:

Steve Blake
Thabo Sefolosha
Earl Clarke
Marcus Morris
Robin Lopez

Bench

something Taylor
something Gabre(don't think thats the right spelling)
D.Cunningham
Myers Leonard
Diaw
Belinili
Casspi

I'm going against dream teams and the users suck.

I lose because they're HOF players and their attributes are better than my players.

I only play this for VC.

I don't get why people like this mode.

I'm not about to pay for Gold and Silver packs, that crap is too expensive.

Its cause theres a glitch for VC.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #235
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Its cause theres a glitch for VC.

Oh yea I forgot about that glitch
Old 10-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #236
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Just got the game for the PS3. Love the gameplay changes, hate, Hate, HATE the control changes though. I felt 2k13 gave you perfect control of your player. I played a couple of games and still don't know how to head fake for an up and under.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #237
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Is there a better team for your point guard to get traded to over Indiana? Johnny Hardaway/George/Granger/West/Hibbert? Dat lineup.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #238
Shade8780
GOATin

Saw this trailer a few days ago on Operation Sports, surprised nobody posted it here yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJlptY6G4SQ

Still completely blown away by it. If it wasn't for this game, I probably wouldn't bother with the PS4 until next year. If you're somehow not impressed though, here's the new Live next-gen trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xaRywnnQI

Dat dislike to like ratio
Old 10-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #239
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Was going to get it but decided to wait until next gen because I don't have to time to play it now anyway.

Well I got bored waiting so I downloaded the PC version last night. Never played the PC version before, but my god the modding is insane. You can redo the rosters, physics, courts, crowds, and everything. Just a few mods and the shit already looks like next gen... Why did no one tell me about this? Tho, I can't find a cd key so no online.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #240
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Was going to get it but decided to wait until next gen because I don't have to time to play it now anyway.

Well I got bored waiting so I downloaded the PC version last night. Never played the PC version before, but my god the modding is insane. You can redo the rosters, physics, courts, crowds, and everything. Just a few mods and the shit already looks like next gen... Why did no one tell me about this? Tho, I can't find a cd key so no online.
Lol no.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: