Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #451
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

I found a way to gain vc on the current gen, but it's risky. What you do is buy a gold booster and resell the gold player. You can make a decent profit from it unless you get someone like KG who has a 3k value. This method is good for if you want gold courts, logos, or jerseys. It doesn't work with the historic ones though because they are sold for 750.

John Wall has less value than Bogut, what kind of backwards logic is that?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #452
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

went to play someone online. they chose goldenstate and i went random got memphis. all he did was shoot 3's so annoying
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #453
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
went to play someone online. they chose goldenstate and i went random got memphis. all he did was shoot 3's so annoying

even if you closeout on them they make shots, especially Steph, once he gets the on fire icon, he doesn't miss
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #454
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

I have been kicking some serious ass with Houston. Even with all of our injuries, I've been winning. I was on a 10 game win streak and had to cut the game off last night while up by 20 against a guy at the end of the 3rd
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #455
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Been playing with the Suns online. Goran Dragic and Gerald Green are so fun to play with. I'm 4-5 with Phoenix so far. Everyone still picks Miami, Indy, or Golden State online. It's a good feeling when you beat them though. However, having D Wade hit 7 threes in a game almost made be break my controller
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #456
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Pistons are really good online too. I like teams with post up players, easy baskets if I get locked down on the perimeter. Caldwell-Pope is lights out if you know his release, and Brandon Jennings makes the craziest passes in traffic and rarely turns it over.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #457
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Pistons are really good online too. I like teams with post up players, easy baskets if I get locked down on the perimeter. Caldwell-Pope is lights out if you know his release, and Brandon Jennings makes the craziest passes in traffic and rarely turns it over.

I'll try them out tonight and see how it goes.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #458
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never thought someone could focus so much on cheesing defensively. I admit, made some bad passes, but this guy had all gold atheltic defenders and tried so hard to steal it. He even went to as far as taking backcourt charges when I wasn't even using turbo.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:21 AM   #459
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WIsh I had 2k14, me with Kings online is cheese
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #460
BrownEye007
Serious playground baller

BrownEye007 has an OK reputation so far

I just saw that they have a sale on 2k bling on the xbox live marketplace. Has anybody actually ever spent real money to get videogame bling? if so
BrownEye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #461
D-FENS
Fentard©

D-FENS is considered somewhat coolD-FENS is considered somewhat cool

If you have it on PC, go here to get the BEST downloads ever.
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic...047&start=1850

I've been playing with an 80's roster mod and I drafted Len Bias
D-FENS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #462
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FENS
If you have it on PC, go here to get the BEST downloads ever.
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic...047&start=1850

I've been playing with an 80's roster mod and I drafted Len Bias
might not have been your best move.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #463
D-FENS
Fentard©

D-FENS is considered somewhat coolD-FENS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

He's a beast 6th man right now. You can even draft Ronnie Fields or Benji Wilson. Oscar Schmidt available in free agency back in 1984.
D-FENS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #464
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Let the man dream.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #465
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How come every time I try to play team up on Xbone it says the servers are down?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: