Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #76
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Exactly. All I want to do is a simple right handed layup, but instead I end up going off my right foot and doing this weird fading animation to the left. Shit drove me fvcking nuts.
Oh man, those right footed drifting fade hook sweep runners...
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #77
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
EA Servers?!

Ever play FIFA? Oh lawdy lawd, those servers...

Never played Fifa. Played Madden and the servers were good.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #78
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
EA Servers?!

Ever play FIFA? Oh lawdy lawd, those servers...

EA servers shit all over 2K servers.

Online is the one place where I think EA could still make waves with Live, even if it's an inferior game. 2K online modes, especially their attempt at "ultimate team", has been a complete joke.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #79
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Never played Fifa. Played Madden and the servers were good.
FIFA is really fun. Short games, action packed, controls are dead on. It's what I wish Madden was more moving toward.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #80
sc19
Banned

sc19 has an OK reputation so far

Xbox One or PS4 with dedicated servers = no more online lag.
sc19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #81
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc19
Xbox One or PS4 with dedicated servers = no more online lag.

No Crew oy MyTeam on new generation consoles. Only 360. In case you cared
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #82
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFZxltxrvFg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVXZYRTqcl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXgW_ve6v9E

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWCFqwlAvco

Nothing to get overly excited about, but I'll probably be getting the PS4 version anyway.

Last edited by Heavincent : 08-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #83
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Just looked at the gameplay, what a ****ing joke, looks the exact same as 2k13. At least in the gameplay they showed early in 2k13 I could notice some changes since the last, but 2k14 looks identical and without me knowing I would not have known it was the new game.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #84
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Just looked at the gameplay, what a ****ing joke, looks the exact same as 2k13. At least in the gameplay they showed early in 2k13 I could notice some changes since the last, but 2k14 looks identical and without me knowing I would not have known it was the new game.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #85
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HxQVsxbrTc

1080p gameplay of Real Madrid vs Olympiacos. Looks a lot like 2K13. I like the presentation at the start, but I think it looks too creative and not very realistic looking. Spanoulis
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #86
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
This is good news in disguise. It means that their putting their full concentration on next-gen 2K14. The only reason I'll be playing current-gen 2K14 this year will be for Crew and MyTEAM. The other modes like My Player, Association, PTG etc. I'll be playing on PS4. Don't really care much about the gameplay videos that are on the PS3 and the 360.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #87
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

People are judging a book by it's cover.

If 2K focused solely on graphics every year then they would be no different from NBA Live.

The graphics on 2K14 may be the same as 2K13, but the gameplay is what people should be focused on. For the past year people have been complaining on how mediocre 2K13's gameplay was, yet they want to focus on the graphics.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #88
Shade8780
GOATin

Looking at current-gen 2K14 pics of LeBron after seeing next-gen LeBron makes it look disappointing
Old 08-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #89
Shade8780
GOATin

Mahhnn this game gon' be goooood.....

Player Motion

http://youtu.be/79vy78KJzoM

Dribbling, Shooting and Passing

http://youtu.be/wWaCKiWZsrY

How to use the new flashy passing

http://youtu.be/kpEETPFFEUg

Tips on how to dribble and use the new Pro Stick

http://youtu.be/lx0eR5itAA4
Old 08-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #90
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
People are judging a book by it's cover.

If 2K focused solely on graphics every year then they would be no different from NBA Live.

The graphics on 2K14 may be the same as 2K13, but the gameplay is what people should be focused on. For the past year people have been complaining on how mediocre 2K13's gameplay was, yet they want to focus on the graphics.
Agreed, gameplay >>>>> graphics.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: