Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Who are you cheering for in the finals?

I'm going with the Spurs. I love watching Tony Parker and Tim Duncan play. Ginobili is still fun to watch when he's having a good night. And Leonard and Green are exciting young players.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who are you cheering for in the finals?

Considering the current rivalry, I would be dumbfounded if any Bulls fan says otherwise.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Considering the current rivalry, I would be dumbfounded if any Bulls fan says otherwise.
Haha, yeah no shit.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas

Haha... true.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #5
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Definitely the Spurs. Would hate to see the Heat win it.

That being said the Spurs have a very good chance at beating them.

I'm looking at Tony Parker destroy the Heat and I'm imagining what a healthy Derrick Rose could do to them.

Our combination of Noah and Boozer is better than or equal to that of Duncan and Splitter.

Deng and Butler are better than Leanord and Green.

Their bench is a little better than ours since they have Ginobli, but I'm sure that we will make improvements to our bench.

They have Popovich who is one of the greatest coaches ever, but Thibs is as close as you can get to Pop in the current NBA.

A healthy Bulls team can compete with anyone.

I'll say again I wouldn't mind moves being done, but at the same time I'd be completely content with bringing everyone back getting them all healthy adding a free agent and two draft picks and making a run.

Rose - Butler - Deng - Boozer - Noah is a very good starting lineup.

Hinrich - Bellinelli - Draft Pick - Gibson - Draft Pick can be a very good bench.

Draft a SF and a C.

See if we can bring back Nazr as an extra big. Sign Chase Budinger or a Corey Brewer. Try to sign an Anthony Morrow or a Mike Dunleavy for some 3-point shooting.

Draft Gorgui Dieng and Solomon Hill.

That is a very deep and well-rounded team. Also should be able to pull it off financially as well.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: