Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What games do you own at this very moment?

You can include any system games and downloaded games on your systems.

I currently own only a PS3.

On disc:
Red Dead Redemption
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
God of War Saga
COD: Modern Warfare 2
COD: Black Ops
Saints Row the Third
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
The Sims 3 Pets (like I said in another thread, 'STFU! No comment)
NBA 2K13
Batman: Arkham City

Downloaded on my PS3:
Sleeping Dogs
Just Dance 4 (for my wife tbh)
Little Big Planet
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
inFamous

Last edited by Scholar : 06-10-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What games do you own at this very moment?

Let's see. PS3 only:

COD: Modern Warfare (still my favorite of the franchise)
COD: MW2
Red Dead Redemption with Undead Nightmare
GTAIV
Little Big Planet I & II
TES Oblivion
TES Skyrim
FIFA 13
Borderlands
InFamous
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 2
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas

I think that's it.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation

PS3:

(on disc)
NBA 2K11,12,13
COD4,MW2,BO,MW3,BO2 (I haven't played since MW2, my brother insists that its my favourite game and so continues to buy me them)
Skyrim (and Dragonborn DLC)
Sleeping Dogs
Fight Night Champions
Resistance 2
NFS Shift
AC Revelations
SmackDown 2009
Sega Megadrive HD Collection
Midnight Club LA
FIFA 10,11,12

(on HDD)
GT5
inFamous
Super Stardust HD
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
The Last Guy
Crash Team Racing (PS1 Classics)

and a chess board
KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Forza2,3,4
Forza Horizon
PGR4
GTA III
GTA:VC
GTA:SA
GTA IV
GTA IV EOLC
Batman Arkham City
NBA2k13
L.A Noire
AC2
Fallout New Vegas
Fifa 13
Pes 13
Pes 6
Football Manager 13
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock
Stranglehold
BF3
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Call of Duty Black Ops, MW2, MW3, BO2
Assasins Creed, AC Rev, ACIII
Left 4 Dead 2
NBA2k12, NBA2k13
Fable III
College Hoops 2k8
GTA 4
Red Dead Redemption
Max Payne 3
Bioshock 3
Madden 13

Games I have currently.

I downloaded this game I cant think of right now. Me and kung used to wreck people playing it.

Last edited by GOBB : 06-10-2013 at 08:57 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 AM   #6
prodigyjazz
I brick open layups

prodigyjazz has an OK reputation so far

PS3
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Assassin's Creed 3
NBA 2k12
Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire
WWE 13
College Hoops 2K8
NCAA Football 12
Max Payne 3
Fifa Street
Yakuza 4
Sports Champions 2
House of the Dead - Overkill
Little Big Planet 2
XCOM: Enemy Unkown

PC
BioShock Inifinite
Metro: Last Light
Pinball FX 2
Hotline Miami
Orcs Must Die! 2
Portal 2
Battlefield 3
Fallout New Vegas

PS2
NFL 2K5
GTA Vice City
Smackdown- Here Comes the Pain
NBA Street V3

Last edited by prodigyjazz : 06-11-2013 at 03:58 AM.
prodigyjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #7
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

umm... I have well over 2000 games... ain't got time to list them all
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:23 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Xbox 360

FIFA 11, 12 and 13
NBA 2K10, 11, 12 and 13
Crysis 2 and 3
Gears of War 3
F1 2011, 2012 and 2013
Forza 4
Tiger Woods 12
Call of Duty MW2, MW3, BO, BO2
Halo 3, 4 and Reach
Skyrim
GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony and Liberty City Stories
Battlefield 2: BC and Battlefield 3
Madden 11 and 12
Fight Night Round 4 and Champion

Plus more that I just can't remember right now

PC

Sleeping Dogs
Football Manager 09, 10, 11, 12 and 13
Battlefield 3
Call of Duty MW2 and M3
All the GTA series
LA Noire
Star Wars: The Old Republic and a tonne of games on steam that were on sale
Total War: Shogun 2
Virtua Tennis 4
FIFA 13
NFL Head Coach 09
DDS: Pro Basketball 1, 2 and 3 and College Basketball 2
rFactor
iRacing
Arma 2
Rome: Total War
Sniper Elite V2
Payday: The Heist
World of Warcraft

Again, more I can't remember
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #9
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I trade in most of my games when I'm done with them, as I don't do multiple play-throughs of most of my games.

NBA 2k13
Madden '12
Fallout 3 - GOTY
Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
Tomb Raider
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #10
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

a tonne of games on steam that were on sale

this is a good description of my library as well.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #11
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Most of the games I play I sell on ebay after a while. Just keep a few that are my favorites or if I haven't finished them.

-All Assassin's Creed games
-All Splinter Cell games
-All Mass Effect games
-NBA 2K9, 2K12, and maybe 2K10 (I might have given it away)
-Arkham City GOTY
-Gears of War
-Tomb Raider: Legend
-Dragon Age: Origins
-Heavy Rain
-Ashes 2009 and International Cricket 2010
-FIFA 2009
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I trade in most of my games when I'm done with them, as I don't do multiple play-throughs of most of my games.

I used to do this, too. The last game I traded in was Sleeping Dogs, and I really regretted it, so when PSN offered it as a free download for subscribers, I went for it again.
Some games are definitely not worth a 2nd play through, but I give a few of them a play through or just pick up where I left off just to see if I can edge closer to 100%. I never have done it for any game, though.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I used to do this, too. The last game I traded in was Sleeping Dogs, and I really regretted it, so when PSN offered it as a free download for subscribers, I went for it again.
Some games are definitely not worth a 2nd play through, but I give a few of them a play through or just pick up where I left off just to see if I can edge closer to 100%. I never have done it for any game, though.

Before my '360 broke down for the third time and i switched to PS3, I had a larger library of games I was holding onto for a second/third play-through...... Red Dead, Arkham City, GTA, Fallout, New Vegas.... but I traded them all in towards a new console.

I don't do online multiplayer outside of the occasional 2k13 game, and with all the new games coming out I don't really have time to go back and play old games again as well as the new ones. So keeping them around isn't worth it when I can get $10-$20 off the new games.

I'm just finishing Tomb Raider, and will likely trade it in just in time to get some money off The Last of Us.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

PS3
Black Ops
Black Ops 2
NBA 2K13
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
God of War 1
God of War 2
God of War Chains of Olympus
God of War Ghost of Sparta
God of War 3
GTA IV
Red Dead Redemption
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resident Evil 4
Wii
Its hacked so I can get any game I want onto it.

My brother has a 360 but he doesn't let me use it.
I had more games for the Wii and PS3 but I traded them in.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: