Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What games are you going to buy on release?

PS4/Xbox One both getting closer all the time now, and with E3 revealing most of the games that will be on offer for these consoles, what games are you looking to get and are most excited about?

Off the top of my head, I want FIFA 14, NBA 2K14, CoD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Watchdogs, and the UFC game. There are more too, but can't think of all of them right now. Obviously no way I'd get them all at once, but they're the first ones I can think of. (I'm getting the PS4 most likely).
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What games are you going to buy on release?

The Last Of Us, GTA 5, Watch Dogs, FIFA 14, Madden 25, NBA 2K14, Ghosts, Battlefield 4 are all 1st day purchases for me.

Oh yeah Two Souls is a 1st day purchase too.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #3
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

I'll also get Destiny, pretty sure and possibly Assassins Creed.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll almost certainly be adapting to PS4

My first purchases guaranteed are: Watch Dogs, and Battlefield.

Next tier (which could join them are) AC 4 and Destiny.

Then the games which I'll get on a black friday/christmas sale: NBA 2K 14, which just isn't a release day deal for me anymore, and maybe Killzone.

Games that I'll buy day one which aren't launch titles buy will be out next year (probably) Infamous: second son, and Battlefront.

Two Souls also has the potential to be a day one game, but I'd have to play Heavy Rain first I guess...so I'm hoping it becomes a ps+ game soon
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Good question. There's nothing on the horizon that I must have on release, but I'll definitely buy SR4 at some point.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
Good question. There's nothing on the horizon that I must have on release, but I'll definitely buy SR4 at some point.
Meh, It will probably cost like your average new game, but the overall product is just very slightly different from SR3.

I expect a drop in price in couple of weeks.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GTA 5 is a release day buy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Games I currently have pre-ordered:

GTA 5
Last of Us
Beyond Two Souls
Dark Souls 2
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think i will get a PS4 this year, some of the games (Watch Dogs, Fifa 14, etc.) essentially you need to wait a month to get them if you upgrade, which i'm not doing plus there is no real PS4 exclusive I need. PS3 has the best games this holiday season.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I posted this in "The Last of Us Hype" thread, but it's probably better suited here:

Watch Dogs is for PS3, too, right? I mean, I want to get a PS4, but not immediately. And if Watch Dogs is coming out for current gen systems, I'll be good for a long time playing that, GTA V, Saints Row 4 & The Last of Us.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I posted this in "The Last of Us Hype" thread, but it's probably better suited here:

Watch Dogs is for PS3, too, right? I mean, I want to get a PS4, but not immediately. And if Watch Dogs is coming out for current gen systems, I'll be good for a long time playing that, GTA V, Saints Row 4 & The Last of Us.
Watch Dogs is coming out for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U and also for XBONE and PS4.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #12
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yup, same for AC4.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:23 AM   #13
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really like the look of Killzone: Shadow Fall as well.

Never played a Killzone game seeing as I never had a PS3, but I always wanted to try at least one of the games. Heard nothing but good things about the series from my friends who have a PS3.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #14
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dark Souls II
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't envision buying a next generation console any time soon. With that in mind, I plan on purchasing GTA V and likely NBA 2K14 upon release, for the 360.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: