Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-17-2007, 03:26 AM   #256
Suns#1
I hit open layups

Suns#1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rookies V. Sophomores Game, Friday 9PM ET, TNT

[quote=Fiyah]I think you need to stop doing drugs.[/QUOTE
I think you need to pay more attention.:
Suns#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:57 AM   #257
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i didnt see the game, but on nba.com it says david lee played 8 minutes and scored 30 points.. did he really play only 8 minutes?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #258
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think next year's rookie class is going to beat the sophomores. They really suck this year and the people that might be entering the draft are amazing...It will be tough for the sophs next year.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:53 PM   #259
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The rooks of this year will obviously improve. I mean, let's look at the soph's of this year when THEY were rooks.

Deron - 11/4 (wasn't impressive at all, has improved a TON)
Bogut - 9/7 (not bad, but not great)
Bynum - 2/2 (yeah)
Lee - 5/4 (yeah)
Monta - 7/2/1 (not bad, not noticable either)
Granger - 7/5 (not bad)
Head - 9/3/3

What I'm saying is last year, Paul (16/8) and Felton (12/6) were really the only players from this year's Soph team to do anything. So to say that this years rooks will lose next year, when it obvious to anyone who has even casually followed this event that the team will improve, is ridiculous. Even with Durant and Oden on the opposing team, I just can't see a sophemore team losing, unless it's against an insane draft class, like 2003.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #260
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Its funny, i am watchin the game right now, and they screwed up scoring already....rookies scored their first basket, they added 2 to both teams....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #261
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

David Lee was killin so was Monta and CP3.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:15 PM   #262
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Is there a youtube of the highlights anywhere? I missed the game
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #263
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Does anyone have a clip or know where to find a clip of the Rookie/Sophomore game with J-Rich bouncing the ball off Boozer's head and draining the three in his face?
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:29 PM   #264
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
David Lee was killin so was Monta and CP3.

David Lee did play good but he was a beneficiary of CP3 and Deron's excellent play and passing.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #265
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

I think will be a close game, to close to call. Its on 30mins after the playstation skills challenge right>?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:46 PM   #266
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Is there a youtube of the highlights anywhere? I missed the game
go to nba.com and there will a 12 minute video of the game
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #267
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
I think will be a close game, to close to call. Its on 30mins after the playstation skills challenge right>?

no it was friday night
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:01 AM   #268
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Paul got ****ing ROBBED.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #269
gagnants
I brick open layups

gagnants has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I think next year's rookie class is going to beat the sophomores. They really suck this year and the people that might be entering the draft are amazing...It will be tough for the sophs next year.

next year's team could feature a front line of oden, durant & noah. that is going tobe one hell of a towering frontline!
gagnants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #270
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far

Next years rookies are going to be exciting to watch. This year wasn't as bad but still not what most were expecting.
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: