Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #16
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Rookies V. Sophomores Game, Friday 9PM ET on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Sophomores will win by 20, Deron Williams will get MVP.

Kevin Martin should've been in this last year.

ya i really want deron williams to win mvp...he has been playing great...he should have made the all-star game over chris paul
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:19 PM   #17
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Quote:
he should have made the all-star game over chris paul

Chris Paul didn't make it either.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #18
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Yeah but the only center the sophomores have is Bogut and in a fast paced game like this it won't matter much, and Millsap/Garbo could do a decent job on him I think.

Actually I still can't believe they put Garbo on the Rookie team, I mean I know he is technically a rookie, but he is more of a willy veteran type player than a young rook. Plus he probably couldn't care less about this type of meaningless game that is meant for young guns to show-off
I'm pretty sure they have Andrew Bynum.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #19
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Rookies have a chance... this year's class seems pretty good... but CP3 plus Deron Williams might just be too strong...
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #20
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

"Yeah but the only center the sophomores have is Bogut and in a fast paced game like this it won't matter much, and Millsap/Garbo could do a decent job on him I think."

And Bynum, who I think is the more dangerous of the two. Bargnani can play decent defence, but he still fairly weak in the post. As the only legit seven footer on there will be some mismatches down low. I still pick the east to win though.

“Actually I still can't believe they put Garbo on the Rookie team”

Yeah, it does seem oddly dissonant to have someone with his expirence level on the team. I think it more reward/highlight the international influx,and maybe lure in some more top euro talent.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:48 PM   #21
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I think that the Sophmores are going to take this game in a blowout, unless Bargnani and Roy go nuts. Still my prediction is Soph by 18 and Paul to win MVP.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:49 PM   #22
nerdsunite
Decent playground baller

nerdsunite has an OK reputation so far

I just wanna see Rudy Gay in the open court, i mean the game is just a glorified scrimage so his atletisism and ability to throw down should allow him the most opportunity to shine just like Andre did last year..Rookies win, Gay MVP
nerdsunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #23
Ghost_Delay
Decent playground baller

Ghost_Delay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
MVP goes to the winning team doesn't it?

Don't know if the rules have changed but there have been losing MVP's, & rightly so.
Ghost_Delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ill say Sophomores win by 19 and Deron gets MVP
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #25
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

People think Sophmores will have an easy win but the Rooks will take this game with a surprise. Roy, Farmar and Bargnani will shine
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #26
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These teams aren't as lopsided as they've been for the past 2 years, so i think it's actually gonna be a close battle this year. But the sophomore's have the better game closers so they're prob. gonna take it in the 4th.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #27
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rookies V. Sophomores Game, Friday 9PM ET, TNT

Morrison is going to go crazy and the Rookies will win in an upset.
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:10 PM   #28
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

If a rookie wins mvp honors it'll be(in order of highest chance):

Bargnani
Roy
Morrison
Foy
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #29
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
If a rookie wins mvp honors it'll be(in order of highest chance):

Bargnani
Roy
Morrison
Foy

no way. rooks win gay gets MVP
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:29 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So is TheScore only showing the second half (at 10), are they showing the whole thing starting at 10, or is my guide just wrong?

Sorry if this was already answered.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: