Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #16
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Cmon man. The Heat CLEARLY bought their roster. Sorry it doesn't match up with your theory but it doesn't change the fact. They didn't JUST acquire the best player in the league. They also acquired an allstar PF and the best shooter in the league...not to mention a bunch of other snipers to put around the perimeter. I know we're not going to sit here and say Mario Chalmers and Udonis Haslem are more significant to their team than Bosh and Allen.

ClutchOver900's pic explains it all.
The point is those guys are just as important.

Mario Chalmers absolutely is more important as Ray Allen.

Mario has to defend and hit the open shot and make plays WITH Lebron

All Ray Allen has to do is spot, and he hasn't looked great in that role all season.

Other than that game 6 shot, he hasn't done much in the playoffs.

Mike Miller has outplayed him from three, as did Norris Cole.

And only Knicks fans dont appreciate the vets, Miami respects the hell out of Haslem, even Juwan Howard and he rarely plays.

Ray allen and Bosh were SCORELESS in a game 7 finals.

But the overall point is Miami was not bought, they have contributing home grown players as well.

All we have is Shumpert.

The Knicks might need to strike gold in this draft, and find the next Copeland.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #17
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 16,428
Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Miami bought their team.
Only "home" players they have besides Wade are Cole,Chalmers and Haslem and neither of them really had a big impact in the Finals.

The most valuable players on the team were bought,thus the Heat bought their team.

Surround Melo with LeBron and Bosh and the Knicks are favorites to win the title too.

The thing is,even when we buy players we don't buy good ones. Signing Tyson was obviously a failure. Same with Kidd,Camby and the other old guys.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Miami bought their team.
Only "home" players they have besides Wade are Cole,Chalmers and Haslem and neither of them really had a big impact in the Finals.

The most valuable players on the team were bought,thus the Heat bought their team.

Surround Melo with LeBron and Bosh and the Knicks are favorites to win the title too.

The thing is,even when we buy players we don't buy good ones. Signing Tyson was obviously a failure. Same with Kidd,Camby and the other old guys.
Besides Wade? He's their second best player and certainly is homegrown, supposed to be breaking down but still

Chalmers actually had 20 points in game 6, an elimation game, pretty much hit every shot he took, but I'd guess that wouldn't qualify as impact.

Bosh is basically a jump shooter who deosnt even lead his own team in rebounds depite playing center, laughable as being a major piece now.

What sad about it, saying the Heat bought their team when they have guys who's been their whole career when looking at the Knicks who's most tenured players is the one they bought.

Miami's homegrown talent has won them a ring before.

The problem is the Knicks tried to buy their ENTIRE TEAM....there has to be a mix.

Miami has a mix, and their stars trust their role players.

Chalmers must be better than everyone on the Knicks since he can go 7-11 in a game 6 win or die game 4-5 from three.

I dont think there is a team in the league with only one drafted player on it.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,714
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Knickscity if that wasn't the biggest reach to prove a point I've ever seen... I don't know what is.

Mario Chalmers is a play maker, defender and is more important than Ray Allen. Gotcha.

My issue also with you continues to be your lack of consistency within arguments. You complain about the Knicks makeup, but then every time we make a foolish offseason blunder, I get on Grunwald and you go jump to his defense. You can't acknowledge our roster issues and then, after every game, find some way to blame Carmelo Anthony. We have Scooter for that. We dont need you to do it as well lol. Miami has the same cap issues we have. Yet they seem to find talent. We don't. We waste money on people like Jason Kidd. Maybe this offseason, when Grunwald becomes Dumwald, we can call a spade a spade OK?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Knickscity if that wasn't the biggest reach to prove a point I've ever seen... I don't know what is.

Mario Chalmers is a play maker, defender and is more important than Ray Allen. Gotcha.

My issue also with you continues to be your lack of consistency within arguments. You complain about the Knicks makeup, but then every time we make a foolish offseason blunder, I get on Grunwald and you go jump to his defense. You can't acknowledge our roster issues and then, after every game, find some way to blame Carmelo Anthony. We have Scooter for that. We dont need you to do it as well lol. Miami has the same cap issues we have. Yet they seem to find talent. We don't. We waste money on people like Jason Kidd. Maybe this offseason, when Grunwald becomes Dumwald, we can call a spade a spade OK?

If calling Grunwald bad makes you happy....go for it.

But here's what you dont get.

You really think if Miami had lost they'd blame it on Mike Miller Battier and Ray Allen?

Hell no, the star gets the blame.LeBron would have caught all that.

So when Mr 40% from the field can't win a series while taking 36% of the team plays....he's gonna get that work.

But i know...

Dont compare him to LeBron, dont compare him to durant.

But when I compare to Granger and Monta yall get mad.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,714
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Firstly, LeBron plays with Wade and Bosh. Melo doesn't. And yes...in the games they lost, the media cried about LeBron's lack of help...and rightfully so. If Miami would have lost Game 7, or even Game 6...the blame wouldn't have been on LeBron...ALSO rightfully so. So if it makes it OK to repeat idiotic comments just because that's what everyone else is doing...fine..you go join the crowd. I'm not about to spew hatred towards our best player when I actually WATCH the games and can formulate an opinion for myself. I know what I see. I see a guy out there with very little help leading a mediocre team to a 50+ win season despite playing out of position and said team being completely hammered with long term injuries.

If you also want to cry about Melo not being LeBron and Durant for Melo's entire tenure here...you can do that as well. Then when he's gone, and we're rebuilding, you can continue to see promise in a team that isn't going anywhere like a lot of people here did when Gallo was the "franchise player." Bottom line is, WE DON'T HAVE LEBRON. WE DON'T HAVE DURANT. WE HAVE MELO. And the same fans, like yourself, that can't get over that fact, are ironically the same reason LeBron probably didn't want to come here in the first place. End of the day, neither LeBron or Durant would win a ring with this roster.

So far however, all the 2 guys I complained about in last offseason ended up being the worst performing Knicks in the post season.

As I said before...one day...I'm going to get you to say Franchize...You're right! lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Franchize if you think the Knicks won 50 games solely because of Melody that's fine even though its false.

Here's my analysis..... what kind of players do you need for Melo to win?

You can't seriously say for his whole career its because of subpar teammates.

The reason why I hold Melo accountable? Because he steps on the court and shoots low 40s in the playoffs, and takes a third of the teams plays and wont make plays for others.

And from this day, yes I will hold him to LeBrons standard because he makes more and does less while having the ball more.

The ironic part about it......he played better when virtually alone.

He had one great game against Boston 2 years ago.

He had several good games against Miami last year.

This year......nothing notable, even though he advanced farther.

When he steps his game up, then I will look elsewhere.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #23
Rameek
Krust Kingz
 
Rameek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tokyo from Brooklyn
Posts: 6,960
Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Miami bought their team.
Only "home" players they have besides Wade are Cole,Chalmers and Haslem and neither of them really had a big impact in the Finals.

The most valuable players on the team were bought,thus the Heat bought their team.

Surround Melo with LeBron and Bosh and the Knicks are favorites to win the title too.

The thing is,even when we buy players we don't buy good ones. Signing Tyson was obviously a failure. Same with Kidd,Camby and the other old guys.
I see where you are coming from and I definitely agree with the last statement.

Miami bought LBJ and Bosh. They did it right mortgaged the future the length of LBJ Bosh and Wades contract. The distinct difference is they had Wade. They gave up what for Bosh picks... They gave up what for LBJ a trade exception and picks....

The Knicks had nothing. There was nothing here to be teamed up with. Literally the Knicks gutted the roster and traded away most of their picks.

Really the Heat didnt have to buy a whole team. The Knicks did and the Knicks are. Not the same thing and the Knicks did it wrong.

People want to play in Miami because they do it right class and winning organization Riley gets players in Miami because of LBJ and Wade and the city. No one wants to play here because the Knicks do it all wrong.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #24
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,714
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Was he not the biggest reason we won?
Was he not our best player?
Did he not have 39 and 7 on over 50% shooting in Game 6?
Does nitpicking everything Melo does, yet becoming the biggest Tyson Chandler and Jason Kidd apologists on here not make you hypocritical?
Did you not say Tyson Chandler's salary was "irrelevant" this year?
Did you not say how much Jason Kidd makes was "irrelevant" this year?
Why does salary only apply to Melo and Amare?

When you can explain to me why the answer to every isn't yes, maybe I'll continue this argument. Until then, it's becoming pointless. The mere fact that he's in the discussion with LeBron makes him well worth the money. And he makes more than LeBron because the Big She took a pay cut to join forces. Cmon now. Way to distort the truth

And for the record I NEVER said he was the only reason we won.

Last edited by franchize : 06-24-2013 at 05:31 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

I have said that Tyson Kidd and JR played like doo-doo in the playoffs, what else is there to say about them?

I'm also saying that our best player played liked ass as well.

Tyson number one job is to rebound and defend, he didn't do his part, although most players have said the Knicks didn't lose because of defense, but rather they missed shots.

Thats what THEY said, but i guess it's wrong to zero in on who took the most shots and was inefficient in such.

You really thinik I'd complain if Melo hit his regular season average in the playoffs?

He didn't and that's the issue, stars rise....40% does not cut it.

No, it's not all about Melo, but then again...it is.

Think about it, he has a chance to opt out after next season, which usually players cash in on raises.

Melo is scheduled to get a pay raise starting at 25 million, because he will be leaving 23 million on the table.

The salary cap if were lucky will be 60 million.

Now do the math.....now tell me a GM can field a team with one guy 5 million less than half?

I guarantee you if the Knicks sign him with a starting pay that much, everyone on this board is gonna be pissed.

For this team to field a proper squad, melo will have to line up with the current CBA, which will put him between 17-19 million.

We'll soon find out what's most important.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #26
el gringos
Good college starter
 
el gringos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,444
el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

If they don't make huge changes to the roster why would Carmelo not take full pay?

If they come back with chandler, amare, and Felton then that means the Knicks aren't trying to win for real.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #27
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,714
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

I'm not about to sit up here and act like guys taking pay cuts is the norm. Not when Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay are getting max contracts.

And we could have saved money, but we'd just spend them on guys like Jared Jeffries, Jason Kidd and Mike Bibby. And Knickcity would be blaming Melo for the reason they suck.

Newsflash, Amare is the highest paid player on the team. Newsflash, Chandler gets 14 mill per season. Newsflash, we blew 12 million on Novak, Kidd and Camby last year. Melo earned his. Time for them to earn theirs. And it's time we call out the real culprits. Melo produced more than all of them COMBINED, so miss me with the BS.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #28
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm not about to sit up here and act like guys taking pay cuts is the norm. Not when Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay are getting max contracts.

And we could have saved money, but we'd just spend them on guys like Jared Jeffries, Jason Kidd and Mike Bibby. And Knickcity would be blaming Melo for the reason they suck.

Newsflash, Amare is the highest paid player on the team. Newsflash, Chandler gets 14 mill per season. Newsflash, we blew 12 million on Novak, Kidd and Camby last year. Melo earned his. Time for them to earn theirs. And it's time we call out the real culprits. Melo produced more than all of them COMBINED, so miss me with the BS.
Exactly how did Melo earn his? I'd love to here this one.

I think I'm gonna chill a little and watch Melo sign a starting salary of 25 million, then here folks whine about the supporting cast.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #29
franchize
"The Residential Pit"
 
franchize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,714
franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

The fact that we went from a perennial lottery team to a 50+ team with mediocre talent and were arguably the most injured team in the league. And he happened to be BY FAR the best and most talented player on the #2 team in the East. And we happened to get farther in the playoffs than we've been in well over a decade. That's how.

Why even have 5 players on the court then? If it all falls on Melo? You're ok with Chandler. You're ok with Kidd. You LOVE you some Jared Jeffries. But you seem to absolutely HATE Melo. Yet those were the biggest reasons we sucked in the playoffs. In your world, the guy who gets 36 and 7 deserves all the blame but the 1 dimension defender who can't defend and has 2 points and ONE defensive rebound...not his fault. Your argument is about money...but only with Melo. Amare getting MORE than Melo and basically producing less than Andray Blatche (who you were vehemently against us getting)...that's cool. It's ok that Chandler makes 14 mill to get 2 points, zero blocks and 1 defensive rebound in an elimination game. It's ok that Jason Kidd gets over 3 mill to go 10 games without a point. It's ok for Novak to get 4 mill and be a no show in the playoffs because all he can do is shoot wide open 3's. Whatever. Let's just move on. I feel dumb just having this argument with you.

Next topic.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:29 AM   #30
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,313
knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Isiah Thomas discusses the Knicks

Tyson JR Kidd all played like garbage.

How many posts do i have to say it?

Franchize, you just hate when anyone criticizes precious Melo, and his 40% playoff shooting.

I dont hate the dude, I dont like the way he plays.

If he's gonna take all the shots, be efficient.

The best players are now playmakers, the days of just taking all the shots are fading fast.

As great as Kobe is, even he had a losing record when he took well over 20 shots in a game, but when he focuses on setting up teammates his record was much much better.

It's not likely his fg % is gonna improve now, buit a team oriented approached would make him and the team better.

Otherwise he'll continue to 40% his way out of the playoffs, getting beat by teams that dont even have their best players on them.

and that is not acceptable.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy