Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Miss Utah isn't actually stupid..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
She clearly choked, she even acknowledge it when she gave the "oh shit i'm going to **** this up" smile 3 seconds into the answer.

Did she said she was the chosen one? no? move along people.
good point
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #17
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
What the ****? How do you know this?

Really bro?

I bet in a few years she will be married to some rich guy.

Chicks like this are all about status and money.

You must be a young to the world?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #18
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Crazy hot and seems like a really good sport.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #19
andremiller07
#Nenasty

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Crazy hot and seems like a really good sport.
This, tbh off that choke she will probably become more famous than all of those in the comp (other than the winner) and more than likely make more $$ than all of them so it some way's it's probably a blessing in disguse.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #20
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That blue eyes, dark hair, wide set smile is just perfect to me. Very Angelina Jolie. And with that body, which I know is too thin for many around here, but to me is perfect. I'm not usually into most chicks I see in pageants, but I gotta say this chick is a perfect 10 in my book.

And I never would've seen her if she didn't botch this question.

And she does seem to be handling it perfectly, and will almost certainly milk more out of this than the winner, who was in fact Miss Connecticut, which is where I'm from, and I still don't know what she looks like.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #21
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan
Then she will dump you for the millionaire snob, who treats her like meat.

I'd have worn her out by then...........
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #22
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

She's stupid. Sorry. The only way you can fail that bad at a question is when you don't understand it. It was a very simple question. She failed to even remotely answer it. She didn't trip over her words as much as just said something that relates in NO WAY to the question.

I don't even mind her grammar fail.

I dunno how yall could date a woman who was dumb as ****. If she's that dumb, she probably can't **** either. Even if she looks good. You want those bragging rights? Don't understand...

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #23
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Chick is 21 and looks like she's in her 30's. I'd smash but watch out in 10 years
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: