Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #46
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Draft Discussion

I think I'm happy with Alex Len..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #47
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sixers made the best decision of the draft by choosing to tank for next year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #48
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna do a pick by pick analysis over the weekend.

As a guy who even liked Zeller, I can't believe he went 4. Especially with what was on the board.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #49
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I completely agree. Bennett isn't any smaller than everyone's favorite young PF Kenneth Faried either.

I really think the league fluctuates from big to small like on a sign curve every 20 years or so. PFs in particular. I think we're on a low part of the cycle now.

I also really like McCollum, and I never considered the Harden comp, but I totally see it. A premium shooter, who while not a PG by any means, is just a really good pick and roll player. My father is a Lehigh alum, so I probably hear about and see McCollum more than most people. I feel a little burned out. And I've had serious questions about him defending and finishing. But he's a better athlete than he's being given credit for. And Harden can't defend either. If he can create offense and he's not a slug defensively, he'll be fine.

It's not about height for me with Bennett.

If he was 6'7 but had a 6'8 wing span he would be a different beast.

But he's 6'7 with a 7'1 wing span and that's a huge bonus. He plays bigger than his listed height.

I think a good comp for him is Memphis Zach Randolph in terms of impact on the game. I feel pretty confident he will reach that.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:58 PM   #50
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I'm gonna do a pick by pick analysis over the weekend.

As a guy who even liked Zeller, I can't believe he went 4. Especially with what was on the board.

Yeah, there were better players on the board (Noel & Len in particular), but I think it was a decent move, he'll fit in well with Kemba, MKG, Biyombo & (assuming he returns) Henderson. I think MJ gets underrated as a drafter because of Kwame and Ammo. Kemba and MKG were very good picks, and Biyombo is looking like a huge gamble that will pay-off.

Still can't believe Cleveland took Bennett, personally I would've take Olidipo or Porter, even Noel all look like better fits. I'll reserve judgement though, because I thought D-Wait was a terrible pick (I liked TT though).
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: