Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #16
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,776
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Hopefully Cleveland picks Noel. They could have an amazing team if he pans out...
Whoever Cleveland picks, they're gonna be good. They're one of the best drafting teams in the league.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #17
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,776
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

After seeing some more of Shabazz, I've changed my mind on him. I wouldn't take him if the Cs were in the top 10 of the Draft but since were 16th, why not take the guy with one of the highest potentials to be a "go-to" scorer. I'm not sure if he'll get there, but I'd take him with that 16th if I was Danny. If he's not there at the 16th, I'd love if we got Schroeder, Ledo or Adams. We've gotten steals the last few years in Avery and Sully so hopefully we get another in this Draft.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles
 
UConnCeltics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
After seeing some more of Shabazz, I've changed my mind on him. I wouldn't take him if the Cs were in the top 10 of the Draft but since were 16th, why not take the guy with one of the highest potentials to be a "go-to" scorer. I'm not sure if he'll get there, but I'd take him with that 16th if I was Danny. If he's not there at the 16th, I'd love if we got Schroeder, Ledo or Adams. We've gotten steals the last few years in Avery and Sully so hopefully we get another in this Draft.
Steven Adams is worse than Fab Melo.

And for the record, KCP and Shabazz are my two man crush prospects this year. Maybe the Celtics should hire me for drafting, lol. In the past they have been:
2012
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2011
Jordan Hamilton
Jimmy Butler
2010
James Anderson
Eric Bledsoe
Avery Bradley
Craig Brackins
2008
Courtney Lee

Hire me Danny!

P.S. Steven Adams still sucks.

Last edited by UConnCeltics : 06-23-2013 at 10:01 AM.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #19
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,776
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Steven Adams is worse than Fab Melo.

And for the record, KCP and Shabazz are my two man crush prospects this year. Maybe the Celtics should hire me for drafting, lol. In the past they have been:
2012
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2011
Jordan Hamilton
Jimmy Butler
2010
James Anderson
Eric Bledsoe
Avery Bradley
Craig Brackins
2008
Courtney Lee

Hire me Danny!

P.S. Steven Adams still sucks.
I've been riding the KCP bandwagon all year but he's not fall to the Cs. I see him being the next Klay Thompson/Kevin Martin. I like Adams. We're a rebuilding team and why not take him if Schroeder, KCP, Ledo and Shabazz are gone?

EDIT: Just remembered Jamaal Franklin. He's gonna be very good!

1. KCP
2. Bazz
3. Schroeder
4. Franklin
5. Ledo
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
GreatHILL
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT



GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #21
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT
 
Johnny Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lol
Posts: 3,657
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

I'm hoping Oladipo falls to the Pels.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles
 
UConnCeltics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL


Ben McLemore right?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #23
GreatHILL
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,245
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Ben McLemore right?

yep

i hope he sleeps to the suns but i doubt it
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #24
Diegio
I airball my layups
 
Diegio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 89
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

I know this is a little off topic but I am more interested to see whoever draft A.Wiggins and J.Parker next year

Edit: Trey Burke is my favourite player of this year's draft
Diegio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #25
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,776
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegio
I know this is a little off topic but I am more interested to see whoever draft A.Wiggins and J.Parker next year

Edit: Trey Burke is my favourite player of this year's draft
Wiggins to Charlotte, Parker to New Orleans.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #26
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles
 
UConnCeltics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Everybody is talking solely about Wiggins, but they will be surprised that Randle, Parker, and Smart are also damn good players. Which is why I want the Celtics to tank. Usually tanking is about getting to #1 but if you get in the top 4 next year then you're golden.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #27
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Peking, P.R.C., Asia
Posts: 9,981
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Everybody is talking solely about Wiggins, but they will be surprised that Randle, Parker, and Smart are also damn good players. Which is why I want the Celtics to tank. Usually tanking is about getting to #1 but if you get in the top 4 next year then you're golden.

Parker talks of playing more than one year and hasn't ruled out a mormon mission either.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #28
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,776
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Everybody is talking solely about Wiggins, but they will be surprised that Randle, Parker, and Smart are also damn good players. Which is why I want the Celtics to tank. Usually tanking is about getting to #1 but if you get in the top 4 next year then you're golden.
..and Gordon and Harrison and GRIII who I think will improve a lot next year. Vonleh would've been a top prospect next year but he's said he wants to stay in college for at least two years.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #29
CanYouDigIt
Banned
 
CanYouDigIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,419
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

OKC will look golden after this draft if they can...

Snag Kelly Olynyk
Amnesty Perkins
Sign Jarrett Jack to a Sixth Man Role
Sign Kevin Martin for lesser money

Westbrook/Jack
Thabo/Martin
Durant/?
Ibaka/Collison
Olynyk/Thabeet
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #30
Done_And_Done
D & D
 
Done_And_Done's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Embedded In Your Cranium...
Posts: 7,794
Default Re: Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - June 27, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT

CAN'T WAIT!
CAN'T WAIT!
CAN'T WAIT to watch us draft..... Nobody

Damn yourself Colangelo...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy