Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2007, 12:46 AM   #16
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe wants Pippen in LA!

Pippen was one of Kobe's favorite players growing up. Or so he said. I remember during 2000 WCF he got all butt hurt because Pippen made fun of him saying he wanted to "be like Mike" by playing through his injuries.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:47 AM   #17
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

couldn't he just be an assistant coach or something? it was so painful to watch scottie move like an 80yr old in his last season in chicago. i remember when he was an inconsistant rookie with a suspect handle who banked every shot and jumped out of his shoes on every headfake. but he was a crazy athlete (mcgrady-esque for those of you who never saw him in his athletic prime), and it was just bizarre to see him without his quickness and hops.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:56 AM   #18
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Pippen was one of Kobe's favorite players growing up. Or so he said. I remember during 2000 WCF he got all butt hurt because Pippen made fun of him saying he wanted to "be like Mike" by playing through his injuries.
I am not being sour or anything.
But Kobe would proabbly say that about every earlier star players, which is totally Kobe like, being political. Just like he'll almost say every good player today is a MVP Contender when asked.
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:59 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR_ball_Jordan
I am not being sour or anything.
But Kobe would proabbly say that about every earlier star players, which is totally Kobe like, being political. Just like he'll almost say every good player today is a MVP Contender when asked.

thats true. He wanted artest, Garnett, Kidd, Webber, Now pippen.

He is just dying for any kind of veteran help.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:27 AM   #20
KIWI

the lakers want everyone KG,webber,kidd,pippen
Old 02-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
the lakers want everyone KG,webber,kidd,pippen

any team wants good players.

The lakers just make more noise thanks to the media.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:37 AM   #22
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Lakers roster as of now.

Kidd/Banks
Kobe/Artest/Evans
Odom/Pippen/Walton
KG/Gasol
Webber/Bynum
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #23
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Of course he does. He models his whole life out of being a MJ wannabe, so why wouldn't he want Pippen???

If he could get Rodman, Grant and Kerr he would too. Wouldn't even care about winning anymore. He'd just look at them and pretend he was on those old Bulls teams as Mike.

Oh for **** sake.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Pippen Says Heat Would Be Ideal
17th February, 2007 - 1:35 am
Chicago Tribune -
Scottie Pippen, never shy about stating his opinions and intentions, made it clear he'd love to play for the Miami Heat .

"I'm looking at teams like Miami, Cleveland, Dallas, San Antonio. I feel there are a few teams I could help," Pippen said.

Sitting at a nearby table later on, Kobe Bryant said he'd call Pippen and ask him to consider the Lakers.

"I'd like an opportunity to help a team contend for a championship," Pippen said. "I'd like to go play with Shaq. That would be the ideal place. He's probably the best in the game, he and Dwyane Wade. Teams in the East still are bunched up, but [the Pistons and the Heat] will be fighting it out in the Eastern finals.

"I don't see anyone really a threat to them. Indiana is going in another direction, the Bulls still are lacking that inside presence."

Though O'Neal said he hadn't heard about any Pippen interest in Miami, Wade was excited.

"I'm already playing with [Gary] Payton and Shaq; Scottie and Michael are two guys I used to play with on video games," Wade said. "To add Scottie to the mix, that would be crazy. It would be a dream."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,342879.column
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:05 AM   #25
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
"I'm already playing with [Gary] Payton and Shaq; Scottie and Michael are two guys I used to play with on video games," Wade said. "To add Scottie to the mix, that would be crazy. It would be a dream."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,342879.column

Wow Wade, way to make a man feel old.

"**** son, I used to play your ass in video games when I was a kid!"
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 AM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers roster as of now.

Kidd/Banks
Kobe/Artest/Evans
Odom/Pippen/Walton
KG/Gasol
Webber/Bynum

Umm..wheres Smush?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #27
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Umm..wheres Smush?
We traded him for Garnett.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:21 AM   #28
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
We traded him for Garnett.

what the hell was mitch thinking? KG cant play the passing lanes like Smush...and Smush is a better dunker in the open court.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:51 AM   #29
KIWI

Quote:
Lakers roster as of now.

Kidd/Banks
Kobe/Artest/Evans
Odom/Pippen/Walton
KG/Gasol
Webber/Bynum

Old 02-17-2007, 02:58 AM   #30
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

laker fans just to tune you into to something if you could get kg by agreeing to deal bynum, you would. if not you are incredibly stupid.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: