Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Barkley is wrong; If LeBron & the Heat 4peat, he will be top 5

Even the GOAT.

I was thinking about it last night. 4 Peat; 2 more FMVPs + 2 more MVPs
4-2 in the finals with 4 FMVPs & 6 MVPs

First player to 4Peat and win 4 straight FMVP & MVP. OMG
Imagine if he wins 7 MVPs GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Don't hate I was just expressing my thoughts after reading what Barkley said about LeBron not being able to be a top 5 goat.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people
Default Re: Barkley is wrong; If LeBron & the Heat 4peat, he will be top 5

If ANYBODY has 4 straight MVP+FMVP seasons, there is no argument that they're not the best.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

No shit he'd be top 5 if he won 4 straight.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

MJ could have won 7 straight if he didn't take a year off for baseball
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Even the GOAT.

I was thinking about it last night. 4 Peat; 2 more FMVPs + 2 more MVPs
4-2 in the finals with 4 FMVPs & 6 MVPs

First player to 4Peat and win 4 straight FMVP & MVP. OMG
Imagine if he wins 7 MVPs GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Don't hate I was just expressing my thoughts after reading what Barkley said about LeBron not being able to be a top 5 goat.

You guys get too wrapped up in personal accolades and forget actual impact and greatest peak. If we were to use that analysis, then guys like Horry would be ranked much higher than they actually are as a player, purely because of championships won.

Jordan and Shaq hold the greatest peaks in NBA history.

Lebron flops, layed an egg in 2011, has limited fundamentals and has a stacked team in which he struggles to overcome a weak eastern conference. This guy is never going to be in the top 5, irrespective of achievements.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #6
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustralianPedo
You guys get too wrapped up in personal accolades and forget actual impact and greatest peak. If we were to use that analysis, then guys like Horry would be ranked much higher than they actually are as a player, purely because of championships won.

Jordan and Shaq hold the greatest peaks in NBA history.

Lebron flops, layed an egg in 2011, has limited fundamentals and has a stacked team in which he struggles to overcome a weak eastern conference. This guy is never going to be in the top 5, irrespective of achievements.

No they wouldn't you pedo. You have to take MVPs and FMVPs into account.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
bill russell couldve won 20 rings if he played longer
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #8
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

LeBron will be 3rd imo when all is said and done.

Not better than MJ or KAJ.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #9
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1

So you go to personally attacking me, when I state the facts. You have an inability to lay out detailed reasoning as to why my statements are incorrect or untrue.

Sorry man, 2011 happened, DEAL WITH IT.

So if you want to rattle off the achievements, then you have to point out his relative competition and era. Look at all the hall of famers jordan played in his era, then look at Lebron's competition for MVP's and joining a stacked team : Not comparible at all.

Jordan in this era would of taken every one of Lebron's MVP's and FMVP's, and dominated it far more than the era he played in. Don't believe me? Read what players who played Jordan and coaches have said. Many of them claim Jordan would average 40 points easily.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #10
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedo123
So you go to personally attacking me, when I state the facts. You have an inability to lay out detailed reasoning as to why my statements are incorrect or untrue.

Sorry man, 2011 happened, DEAL WITH IT.

So if you want to rattle off the achievements, then you have to point out his relative competition and era. Look at all the hall of famers jordan played in his era, then look at Lebron's competition for MVP's and joining a stacked team : Not comparible at all.

Jordan in this era would of taken every one of Lebron's MVP's and FMVP's, and dominated it far more than the era he played in. Don't believe me? Read what players who played Jordan and coaches have said. Many of them claim Jordan would average 40 points easily.

You said Horry would be ranked much higher if "analysis" was used. How the hell is that a fact? And I never mentioned Lebron in my comment. I was just talking about Horry. You need to get over your man crush for Jordan.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #11
Dbrog
Local High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP

I never understand why people frame this as a positive thing. MJ didn't have the desire to stick to basketball. He thought he was bigger than the game. Did Russel do this? No. Did Shaq or Kobe do this after their 1st 3 peat? No. It severely hurts his legacy IMO and is really the only weak spot you could point to. He effectively (and stupidly) cut his career in almost half with all his retiring
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #12
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
You said Horry would be ranked much higher if "analysis" was used. How the hell is that a fact? And I never mentioned Lebron in my comment. I was just talking about Horry. You need to get over your man crush for Jordan.

Whatever dude, I was giving you an opportunity to come up with something tangible or rational to discuss. Yet you go back to me mentioning an example of overrating players based on personal achievements(Robert Horry). So would you hold it against Karl Malone or Charles barkley from being top 20 all time? Because they dont have a title to their name, NO. That's because the players in all time lists are based on impact, not on how many individual accolades they have.

Go back to trolling dude, you don't have anything useful to say
Old 06-23-2013, 01:55 AM   #13
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

I don't think he will finish better than Jordan, but I think he will be top 5 when it's all said and done. Being top 5 of all time is nothing to be upset about lol.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:58 AM   #14
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

if he keeps on winning with a stacked team of 2 all stars then no. Top 10 spot is where he belongs.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #15
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong waylivinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

AustralianPedo his quote name
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: