Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: If the Spurs do let Manu go, I'd love to see them get Steve Nash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutBuckets
I'd like to see them get one of the second-tier point guards i.e. Calderon, or Vasquez, maybe Hinrich. Wouldn't cost too much, and all have the bball IQ to play within Pop's structure

Hinrich is staying with the Bulls. I think he's going to remain on the Bulls now until he retires.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #17
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Prior to this season he was still leading the Suns. Yes, I agree he's banged up. It's why he can't be expected to be a starter anymore and play starter minutes. But put him in a 6th man role on a team like the Spurs and he'll be really good.

DING DING DING. Normal beliefs regarding physiology, aging and repetitive injuries do not apply in Phoenix. How many times have we seen injury-prone guys go to Phoenix, heal up, play refreshed, start feeling froggy, go elsewhere and turn into a total wreck once more?

Grant Hill went to Phoenix and played in 80+ games in 3 straight seasons for the first time in over a decade. Nash leaves Phoenix and turns into an absolute injury-prone wreck. Its those ****ing vortexes in Sedona man, its Native American black magic. These players can't survive without it.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #18
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

LOL. That is true. The Suns medical staff deserves so much credit. They had Nash playing great. The second he leaves he breaks down. Grant Hill looked like an All-Star again... he leaves and breaks down and retires. Shaq was back to dominating on the Suns until he went to Cleveland.

I'm sure if all the veterans who are struggling right now went to Phoenix they'd have a chance to win a championship. The medical staff would revive their careers.

C: Amar'e Stoudemire
PF: Shawn Marion
SF: Tracy McGrady
SG: Vince Carter
PG: Steve Nash

6th man: Manu Ginobili
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
LOL. That is true. The Suns medical staff deserves so much credit. They had Nash playing great. The second he leaves he breaks down. Grant Hill looked like an All-Star again... he leaves and breaks down and retires. Shaq was back to dominating on the Suns until he went to Cleveland.

I'm sure if all the veterans who are struggling right now went to Phoenix they'd have a chance to win a championship. The medical staff would revive their careers.

C: Amar'e Stoudemire
PF: Shawn Marion
SF: Tracy McGrady
SG: Vince Carter
PG: Steve Nash

6th man: Manu Ginobili

Still absolutely mystified as to why Oden hasn't signed a short-term deal to play there. Dude can go there, try to get healthy on a short-term deal, then lock in a big payday elsewhere...........and then promptly get injured.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: