Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2013, 03:56 AM   #1
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation
Default Suns Tap Celtics 'Defensive Coordinator' Mike Longabardi As Assistant Coach

Quote:
Mike Longabardi has accepted an offer to join the Phoenix Suns under Jeff Hornacek.

Longabardi previously served as Doc Riversí defensive coordinator in Boston.

Longabardi joined the Celtics prior to the start of the 2007-2008 season.

Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation
Default Re: Suns Tap Celtics 'Defensive Coordinator' Mike Longabardi As Assistant Coach

and not a single shit was given
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

GreatHILL has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Suns Tap Celtics 'Defensive Coordinator' Mike Longabardi As Assistant Coach

its good for the suns but this forum is all about bron trolls
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xover
and not a single shit was given
I honestly don't recognize the name. That has a lot to do with other responsibilities taking away the amount of attention I pay to the Cs but I still watched almost every game this season. I guess he may have learned something from Rivers? Regardless you aren't going to get much reaction when an assistant coach goes from one team to another.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I honestly don't recognize the name. That has a lot to do with other responsibilities taking away the amount of attention I pay to the Cs but I still watched almost every game this season. I guess he may have learned something from Rivers? Regardless you aren't going to get much reaction when an assistant coach goes from one team to another.
I think the notion might be more "Rivers' Boston has a good defensive system because of this guy. So now Phoenix might become a good defensive team too."
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good clean everybody out. Full rebuild on the fly. Keep it up.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: