Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #1
1987_Lakers
Very good NBA starter

Default Craziest thing you witnessed at the work place

Anyone got crazy stories that happened to them or you have seen at the work place?

Just now I was at work, we were closing but there was this one customer who wouldn't leave (female) my co worker goes up to her (another female) and tells here that we are closing, a bad argument starts between the two and it got ugly fast. My co worker called her a bitch as the customer was leaving, she turned around and threw her drink all over my co workers face, at that point they got in each others face, I had to get in the middle to prevent the fight and I asked the customer to leave in a polite manner. It was total chaos, my co worker started crying when she left and I was just comforting her saying everything is gonna be OK.

What a ****ing easter.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #2
MMM
877-954-1893

Default Re: Craziest thing you witnessed at the work place

was out side and someone fell or got pushed off the 31st floor balcony
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #3
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Anyone got crazy stories that happened to them or you have seen at the work place?

Just now I was at work, we were closing but there was this one customer who wouldn't leave (female) my co worker goes up to her (another female) and tells here that we are closing, a bad argument starts between the two and it got ugly fast. My co worker called her a bitch as the customer was leaving, she turned around and threw her drink all over my co workers face, at that point they got in each others face, I had to get in the middle to prevent the fight and I asked the customer to leave in a polite manner. It was total chaos, my co worker started crying when she left and I was just comforting her saying everything is gonna be OK.

What a ****ing easter.

I don't understand how people can turn into such monsters when it comes to shopping(mostly women). It's a like a switch turns on in their head that turns them into self-entitled, materialistic hoes with no regard for humanity. Some of them want to be treated like king/queens when in the store. The ironic part is when they are trying to scam out the store out of $$ they will call the sales associate a bitch when the associate is being calm and explaining they can't go through with that sale.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #4
moe94
call up Bridget

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
was out side and someone fell or got pushed off the 31st floor balcony

Details in terms of what you saw.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM   #5
BrownEye007
I hit open 5-footers

Used to work at mcdonalds and there were two sections to our lobby. The part that we couldn't see somehow ended up covered in human feces. One of the customers let us know and thankfully I didn't have to clean it (probably would have just quit) but it was gross as ****.
BrownEye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #6
nathanjizzle
Death B4 Disobedience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEye007
Used to work at mcdonalds and there were two sections to our lobby. The part that we couldn't see somehow ended up covered in human feces. One of the customers let us know and thankfully I didn't have to clean it (probably would have just quit) but it was gross as ****.

hmm, probably not a customer that did it, maybe an employee that goes by the moniker "brown eye"
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #7
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

I accidentally burned a co-workers arms with dripping hot grease while I was on the french fry machine. I didn't let the excess grease drain from baskets after I pulled them out the fryer. Instead, I brought the baskets over to dump them and big drops of grease landed right on his arms. Dude screamed loud as hell too. I didn't get fired or even disciplined.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #8
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

ppl working
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #9
cos88
underrated poster

a lady deported from alabama sucked my dickey and then wanted some ***** action. wasted a night before do not remeber many things
cos88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:34 AM   #10
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
ppl working
The. Horror.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:39 AM   #11
dude77
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

What a ****ing easter.

that whiteknighting
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:40 AM   #12
dude77
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEye007

lol the moment I'm told to clean up shit at a job, I would be gone .. that's a sign .. fk that
Old Today, 01:49 AM   #13
dude77
College star

probably others will come to mind later but just thought of this one which probably happens more than people think ..

years ago, someone I know who was working at a pizza hut told me that a coworker rubbed his ck all over some dude's pizza lol .. it was retaliation for an earlier incident with that same customer .. this is why I never ever complain to people serving my food .. they're my 'best friends' for that moment
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #14
iTare
Stunna

gun to the face.
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:23 AM   #15
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I am a therapist, so I've seen plenty of outlandish things. The most intense was watching a teenager trying to kill himself by slicing at his wrists with glass from a window he punched out.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: