Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #136
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Smart too. PSV desperately needed to shed it's skin, Maher needed to take a step but a small one. With Van Bommel, Mertens and Toivonen gone he has the chance to take full reigns on that team, where else would he get that opportunity?

He's managed by Sigi Lens though, that makes me wary. That guy is a scumbag. If he has one good season and had a good show in the CL/EL he's going to create some massive drama to try and force a transfer.
Who has Toivonen signed with?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #137
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky

norwich

ricky van wolfswinkel is there too
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #138
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Nobody. Apparently he has an informal agreement with Norwich but is still holding out for a better club. He's definitely not staying at PSV though.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #139
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Nobody. Apparently he has an informal agreement with Norwich but is still holding out for a better club. He's definitely not staying at PSV though.
I haven't seen all that much of him, but what I've seen I liked. I think he's better than ****ing Norwich.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #140
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has no real reputation yet.

I'm glad he's gone, dude is an asshole.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #141
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I haven't seen all that much of him, but what I've seen I liked. I think he's better than ****ing Norwich.

Oh yes, his asking price is around six million and I think teams should be all over that. He's a smart player, great mentality (pretty dirty), industrious, versatile. The guy is a player.

Injured for most of last season though, maybe that caused him to slip under the radar a bit.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #142
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
I'm glad he's gone, dude is an asshole.

This goal is legendary if you ask me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMw4VfSohA (first goal in the bit)

That's classic Toivonen. That was the winning goal too.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #143
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Feyenoord, Twente and Heerenveen are interested in American Alejandro Bedoya. He's mostly a playmaker who plays in a central attacking role. Who are the main players who fill that position for those clubs?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #144
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ

This goal is legendary if you ask me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMw4VfSohA (first goal in the bit)

That's classic Toivonen. That was the winning goal too.
What an asshole.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:53 AM   #145
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Samba back to Russia.... Qpr gonna be falling apart real quick this summer
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:23 AM   #146
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Samba back to Russia.... Qpr gonna be falling apart real quick this summer

They just got relegated. I can imagine other guys will be leaving as a result as well.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:58 AM   #147
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I got to admit it, Neymar will be the best player next year. I think Messi's done and they will feed the ball to Neymar.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #148
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I got to admit it, Neymar will be the best player next year. I think Messi's done and they will feed the ball to Neymar.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:45 AM   #149
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Feyenoord, Twente and Heerenveen are interested in American Alejandro Bedoya. He's mostly a playmaker who plays in a central attacking role. Who are the main players who fill that position for those clubs?

They all play in a 4-3-3, starting midfields for each team:

Feyenoord: Clasie-Immers-Vilhena
Twente: Janssen- Brama-Fer
Heerenveen - I think Kums is the only one relatively sure of a starting spot, other midfielders likely to start are De Roon, Maracek and Eikrem.

Bedoya is not an international right? In that case I think Twente or Feyenoord would be risky destinations for him, those teams are pretty demanding.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:22 AM   #150
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
No, but he could be the reason for Messi NOT winning 10 ballon d'ors in a row
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: