Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #1681
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Isco!

Marcelo world class passing this game.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #1682
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Hala Royal Whites!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #1683
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

This PSG game is mind boggling. PSG with 81% of the possession, 33 shots, 10 corners and they're TIED. Because of an 85th minute goal from Cavani. The other team had one shot the whole game and they scored.

But ISCOOOOOO. Good stuff from him, but other than that Madrid looked poor. No worries though.

Last edited by EnoughSaid : 08-18-2013 at 05:04 PM.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #1684
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
This PSG game is mind boggling. PSG with 81% of the possession, 33 shots on goal, 10 corners and they're TIED. Because of an 85th goal from Cavani. The other team had one shot the whole game and they scored.

But ISCOOOOOO. Good stuff from him, but other than that Madrid looked poor. No worries though.

Amazing.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #1685
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

RE: La Liga vs PL debate.

How many of you watch La Liga, when neither Barca or Real are playing? Or Bundesliga when neither Bayern or Dortmund plays?

In England, there's 6-7 teams you americans call "Big market/marquee Teams"
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #1686
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
RE: La Liga vs PL debate.

How many of you watch La Liga, when neither Barca or Real are playing? Or Bundesliga when neither Bayern or Dortmund plays?

In England, there's 6-7 teams you americans call "Big market/marquee Teams"

I watch Real Madrid only. Don't watch much Bundesliga.

I probably find myself watching more teams from the EPL and I have no rooting interest in any teams from EPL. Mostly follow Liverpool because there was a documentary on them last year and I like Gerrard.

Problem with these big leagues are usually these top heavy teams. The rich clubs are the only teams worth watching. Why endure yourself with poor play from lesser teams.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #1687
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

no mention of italian super cup between new look juve and lazio?

juve trashed them 4-0.. tevez scored in his debut...

juve has a pretty legit team this year.. solid defense and a top 3 midfield in europe alongside bayern and barca ( pirlo, pogba, vidal, marchisio, asamoah, lichtsteiner ) and they added tevez and llorente to their attack consisting vucinic, matri and giovinco...

we have a lot of legit candidates for CL this year
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #1688
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

To be honest, I don't know how anyone can watch all these games when there are like so many big leagues. All these leagues and 25 plus teams. There is no way to actually watch all these teams. Watching all the top teams in the world is enough as it is.

Imagine if there were 5 different NBA-type leagues with top teams. How the hell do you guys follow them.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #1689
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I only watch EPL, Barca and sometimes Real.

Serie A is boring when the stadiums are so empty.

I cant watch Bundesliga, because they play the same time as EPL(midday, afternoon).
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #1690
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

I'd love to watch la Liga but I refuse to watch shitty streams and Cablevision doesn't offer beIn sports...
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #1691
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I watch the EPL a lot, trying to catch Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Man City, Tottenham, Newcastle, etc.

Bundesliga I don't watch, and I don't watch Ligue 1 either.

Serie A I watch AC Milan (my 3rd favorite team) and Juve

I only watch Barca and Madrid from La Liga.

And I watch the Russian League a lot.

EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #1692
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Yura & Aras played like absolute shit for Spartak, but at least they are still holding on to the top spot, I know its early.

Heno was decent for his official Dortmund debut, had a couple half chances.

As far as watching games, I just watch the teams that have players which interest me since it is hard for me to latch onto a certain teams wagon with the lack of coverage, and I just don't have the patience to follow 24/7 on the world wides web. And those players are mainly American/Armenian NT guys with some other exceptions like Dos Santos, Fofana and a few others.

Otherwise, I follow the MLS and certain USL Divisions closely.

And Knickballer, I got the flag up like I said.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #1693
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fredy Montero, on loan from Seattle Sounders, scored a hat trick in his debut for Sporting Lisbon.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #1694
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'd love to watch la Liga but I refuse to watch shitty streams and Cablevision doesn't offer beIn sports...

I think I have cablevision(or is it FIOS)

But anyways NBCsports have stepped up their game and are showing alot of EPL games.

For me it depends if I have the time. I usually miss all the champions league matches as I can't catch those midweek games.

I also check the scores of games with this site
http://us.soccerway.com/
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #1695
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Fredy Montero, on loan from Seattle Sounders, scored a hat trick in his debut for Sporting Lisbon.

Nice, always liked him when he was on Seattle. Always skilled with the ball and had great offensive skillset, he was just a bit of a ball hog and shot wayyy too much. Probably one of the more talented players to come out of the MLS though.

I'm still waiting for Brek Shea to come out though. He's a stud

BTW, wtf happened to CJ Sapong. Went from rookie of the year and a possible USMNT player to a USL scrub.

Do you watch the MLS Grinder? IF so what club?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: