Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #17176
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Lol, why would he join after Man U after the Pizza incident?
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #17177
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
Lol, why would he join after Man U after the Pizza incident?

He would be retarded to join Utd.

Reasons to join Man United

Reasons not to join Man United

No Champions League
Arch nemesis
Threw pizza in the face of their biggest hero
7th place
Betraying Arsene Wenger
Betraying Arsenal fans
Best friends Rosicky and Flamini at Arsenal
Arsenal have first refusal
Man United would have to pay more than double Arsenals offer to secure him
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #17178
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
He would be retarded to join Utd.

Reasons to join Man United

Reasons not to join Man United

Arch nemesis
Threw pizza in the face of their biggest hero
7th place
Betraying Arsene Wenger
Betraying Arsenal fans
Best friends Rosicky and Flamini at Arsenal

You think players actually care about any of this? Lol.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #17179
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
You can say that man
Useless twats.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #17180
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

At least the Portugese league > Serie A.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #17181
pezt
Decent playground baller

pezt has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
At least the Portugese league > Serie A.

Because Benfica beat Juventus?
So you agree La Liga > EPL then?
pezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #17182
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You are so mad for a bandwagon fan.

You really are just a salty c*nt, aren't you?

You've got nothing better than that as an argument, which you know is false.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #17183
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fabregas fits neither Man U nor Arsenal and will create a logjam in both scenarios unless they sell some players.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:10 AM   #17184
RagaZ
Deal with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezt
Because Benfica beat Juventus?
So you agree La Liga > EPL then?
Porto beat Napoli brah.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:32 AM   #17185
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You really are just a salty c*nt, aren't you?

You've got nothing better than that as an argument, which you know is false.

What am I salty about then? I praise Mourinho when he does well but I have no problem poking a little fun at him when he makes terrible decisions. It's largely inconsequential to me, it's just funny because Mourinho talks a lot of shit.

As for you, just drop the act. We all know you are not an emotional fan who acts petulant whenever their team loses, it's just an act to appear like a Real Fan™ .

In fact, this might be a good time for you to hop off the bandwagon. Nobody would fault you, you know? Nobody would notice either. If the team I supported played shockingly bad, boring and cowardly football like Chelsea I would drop them like a used rubber, and for me it actually is the team I have supported since I was a little boy and have ties to.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:02 AM   #17186
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

plowking dont drop chelsea yet strong rumors that they will sign diego costa.. also close in filipe luis and paulinho
if you cant beat them buy em-roman 'u-mad' abramovich
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #17187
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
What am I salty about then? I praise Mourinho when he does well but I have no problem poking a little fun at him when he makes terrible decisions. It's largely inconsequential to me, it's just funny because Mourinho talks a lot of shit.

As for you, just drop the act. We all know you are not an emotional fan who acts petulant whenever their team loses, it's just an act to appear like a Real Fan™ .

In fact, this might be a good time for you to hop off the bandwagon. Nobody would fault you, you know? Nobody would notice either. If the team I supported played shockingly bad, boring and cowardly football like Chelsea I would drop them like a used rubber, and for me it actually is the team I have supported since I was a little boy and have ties to.

You clearly have a vendetta.
I remember your posts from the 2012 final as well. I remember your excuses and you trying to justify how Chelsea playing a certain way is wrong.

Basically, you're an idiot, elitist prick. You don't have a clue about where I grew up or who I have ties to. I probably have more ties to Chelsea than you have to your childhood team.
Even if I didn't, I'm allowed to support who I like, the way I like, when I like. Once again, you're a retard.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:08 AM   #17188
plowking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
plowking dont drop chelsea yet strong rumors that they will sign diego costa.. also close in filipe luis and paulinho

Diego Costa is a douche too. But whatever, it'll solve our problem up front if it does happen. I might even start to like him after a while.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #17189
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #17190
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

kaboul, rose and naughton are three of the worst starters in the EPL and all start for tottenham
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: