Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #2026
b1imtf
raep tiem

Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I just realized you post on talk chelsea forums. Didn't think anyone else did.
Yup! What's your userame?
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #2027
plowking
well DENG

Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Yup! What's your userame?
PMd you bro.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #2028
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
What's so funny?
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #2029
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
What's so funny?
You
Old 08-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #2030
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

70k+ in attendance @ Seattle.

Can't beat that
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:22 PM   #2031
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

For the record, Gary Medel, the Chilean on Cardiff who just raped Manchester City, is another Football Manager legend. Used to be able to buy him from Universidad Católica for $300k and he would go on to become the new Gattuso.

I've been watching his career since he went to Boca in real life and he has proven at international level and club level TO BE A GODDAMN BULLDOG.

How does Football Manager keep knowing about this hidden gems before the rest of the football world does?

Also Hart has been shit for so long now. De Gea made 1/3rd the amount of mistakes Hart did but the media was up De Gea's ass while praising Hart as the best keeper in the world. Why does Joe Hart get a free pass for every crap mistake me makes?

De Gaea, Scezny, Mignolet, Howard, Guzan, Lloris, Begovic, Cech, Foster, Vorm, Steklenberg, Jaskalainan, all of these keepers are much better than Hart.

He is a bad distributor and flaps in fear at crosses in the 6 yard box. he is a good reflex shot stopper but that's it. Technique wise and tactics wise he's an idiot. Worst part is he's arrogant like no other. Thinks he's Buffon level. Foster should take his spot for England's #1. Shouldn't be first choice for a team with Man City's ambitions.

Last edited by Nick Young : 08-26-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #2032
RagaZ
Deal with it

I really dont know who i should support tonight.

It would be epic to see Mourinho's reaction and his excuses if Chelsea lose. But, then again, they play against Manchester f*cking United who i always root against, no matter which team they play.
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:23 AM   #2033
plowking
well DENG

Expecting a bunch of controversial calls going in United's favor that directly impact the result of the game.

Have the refs been announced yet? I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess Howard Webb is refereeing too...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #2034
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Football Manager. Still addicted to FM13 even though FM14 will drop in a few months time.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:45 AM   #2035
RagaZ
Deal with it

Quote:
Expecting a bunch of controversial calls going in United's favor that directly impact the result of the game.

Have the refs been announced yet? I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess Howard Webb is refereeing too...
Aha, a little bit like when Chelsea got a bunch of calls going their favor against Aston Villa?

This Aussie

Btw, Martin Atkinson is the ref. Chelsea has only lost 2 of the 25 matches he has been in charge
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:54 AM   #2036
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
I really dont know who i should support tonight.

It would be epic to see Mourinho's reaction and his excuses if Chelsea lose. But, then again, they play against Manchester f*cking United who i always root against, no matter which team they play.
What team do you root for? I really though you were a United fan
Old 08-26-2013, 04:58 AM   #2037
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Donovan definitely could have spent his career in Europe. Impossible to tell how successful he would have been though, and he wouldn't have all the endorsements he got by being the face of the MLS.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:08 AM   #2038
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
Aha, a little bit like when Chelsea got a bunch of calls going their favor against Aston Villa?

This Aussie

Btw, Martin Atkinson is the ref. Chelsea has only lost 2 of the 25 matches he has been in charge
Like the game when Howard Webb awards United 2 penalties to drag them back in to the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLfulswWts

Or when Torres got a red card for nutmegging Johnny Evans and getting clipped as the last man and then Chicharito scored the winning goal from offsides.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #2039
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Quote:

Would be really quiet after the way Aston Villa were treated at Stamford Brigde. But keep coming with the exuces , just because we have a better team than you.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:14 AM   #2040
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Like the game when Howard Webb awards United 2 penalties to drag them back in to the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLfulswWts

Or when Torres got a red card for nutmegging Johnny Evans and getting clipped as the last man and then Chicharito scored the winning goal from offsides.

Or like whn Drogba scored that offside goal vs United in 2010 ? Or like when Terry scored a offside goal at the Brigde in 2011 ? Or that time David Luiz stayed on the feild despite fouling our player 8 tiems after he already had been booked ?

Keep coming with the excues suckas.. Van Persie will shit on you tonight.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: