Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #2146
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Does anyone think this dude above me is a Nick Young account? Posts all the same opinions, and talks about the same shit. Goes for the same team, and has an obsession with Kobe.

I'm leaning towards yes.
LAWL, I also am apparently millwad, godzuki and RocketsGreatness.

Nick Young is every body
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #2147
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

I love Real Madrid and watched a lot of their games but I always know they are going to win unless they are playing Barca and Champions League.

La Liga pretty much sucks in my opinion. I won't watch any other teams but in the EPL, I will watch other teams.

It just seems that if a Spanish player isn't sold to another league, they will join either Barca or Real Madrid.

For example...Barca and Real are head and shoulders above any MLS team but La Liga just plain suck if you take those two teams away.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #2148
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Does anyone think this dude above me is a Nick Young account? Posts all the same opinions, and talks about the same shit. Goes for the same team, and has an obsession with Kobe.

I'm leaning towards yes.

Thanks for the compliment but I am not as knowledgeable as he is in soccer, Nick Young. I have been reading his post last year and this year and he beats out all of you guys in terms of knowing the beautiful game.

Basically everything he has said or predicted came to fruition compared to you guys bashing on him.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #2149
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I love Real Madrid and watched a lot of their games but I always know they are going to win unless they are playing Barca and Champions League.

La Liga pretty much sucks in my opinion. I won't watch any other teams but in the EPL, I will watch other teams.

It just seems that if a Spanish player isn't sold to another league, they will join either Barca or Real Madrid.

For example...Barca and Real are head and shoulders above any MLS team but La Liga just plain suck if you take those two teams away.
Real Madrid's last year budget: 517 mil euros
Barcelona's last year budget: 470 mil euros
Atletico Madrid's last year budget: 120 mil euros (closest to Barca and Real)
Rayo Vallecano's last year budget: 7,5 mil euros (the poorest team)

Makes you wonder why the league outside of Real and Barca sucks.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #2150
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guti re-joins Real as coach
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #2151
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Thanks for the compliment but I am not as knowledgeable as he is in soccer, Nick Young. I have been reading his post last year and this year and he beats out all of you guys in terms of knowing the beautiful game.

Basically everything he has said or predicted came to fruition compared to you guys bashing on him.
yep, except for my Shaktar vs Barca prediction but that was more hopeful and biased then anything else.

I've been saying Messi's roided up body was going to break down for years and was ignored. Now it is happening exactly like I said. VINDICATION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwLzuOMpkFw
Old 08-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #2152
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i like bale i think he is a top 4 player in the world but if his arrival means letting ozil go, than imo thats not an improvement to the team at all... it would be a bigger mistake than the selling of robben, sneijder, raul combined.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #2153
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
yep, except for my Shaktar vs Barca prediction but that was more hopeful and biased then anything else.

I've been saying Messi's roided up body was going to break down for years and was ignored. Now it is happening exactly like I said. VINDICATION.

You also predicted Torres' comeback
Old 08-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #2154
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

it looked like an expert opinion to me, since you basically bet your life ( ish career=your life ) on this... and you are still here
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #2155
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i like bale i think he is a top 4 player in the world but if his arrival means letting ozil go, than imo thats not an improvement to the team at all... it would be a bigger mistake than the selling of robben, sneijder, raul combined.

I think Isco's arrival has let Ozil the oddman out even though Ozil is a better player at this point. Bale will play that right wing while Ozil can't.

But yeah Ozil is great. I just hope he doesn't go to Manchester ****ing united. They seem to get lucky with these transfers.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #2156
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
You also predicted Torres' comeback
that was obvious sarcasm foo. Extremely obvious.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #2157
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
that was obvious sarcasm foo. Extremely obvious.
Cool story
Old 08-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #2158
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I think Isco's arrival has let Ozil the oddman out even though Ozil is a better player at this point. Bale will play that right wing while Ozil can't.

But yeah Ozil is great. I just hope he doesn't go to Manchester ****ing united. They seem to get lucky with these transfers.
Letting go of Ozil will be a big mistake
Old 08-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #2159
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
rooney is still united's best player... and probably best in EPL
no
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #2160
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Ozil is absolutely useless for us. I don't even know why would Moyes want him...
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: