Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #331
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Wow, I just read that, out of the 57M that Neymar cost, the price paid for his rights was just 17.1M. The rest went straight to Neymar's father's pockets as commissions (well or, if you'd prefer, to Neymar himself). That's 40M. Crazy,
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #332
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

deulofeu to everton on loan
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #333
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Real is a much better team without Ronaldo. As good as he is he takes away from everyone else. They should sell Ronaldo ASAP and get 3 decent to good and they'll be lock for some serious contention.

Their roster as currently constructed even by selling Higuain and adding Suarez will not improve them as much seeing as Suarez is naturally a CF and and can create as well.
You are wrong.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #334
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Mkhitaryan with a goal and an assist in his debut against Basel.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #335
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Mkhitaryan with a goal and an assist in his debut against Basel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=80lSba1Kcmk

The Mosquito

Instant impact. Even Sahin hugged Heno right away.

Donetsk taking over all of Europe!
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #336
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I had missed these questions...

As for the GK, strong rumours have Basel's Sommer, St.Etienne's Ruffier, Cagliari's Agazzi as the most probable names. Out of these I'd be happy with Sommer, ok with Ruffier, unhappy with Agazzi. Also, if Jovetic goes to City, Pantilimon might be included in the transfer. I don't really know him so

RB: No idea, I catched only very weak rumours about Santon and Azpilicueta, and Isla possibly included in a Jovetic-to-Juve deal. I'd be happy with any of them.

Young prospect as Pizarro's backup: I'd like to get Marrone if a Jovetic-to-Juve goes through, even if we have our own Capezzi from the youth squad, who's maybe too young though (1995).

Striker's backup: we are strongly after Chievo's Thereau (who can play all offensive positions) and Atalanta's German Denis (who would be very good as a sub, but he does't come cheap of course).

As for Mati Fernandez, he's had quite a lot of injuries this season and looked a bit lost in Serie A's context, but he did show glimpses of his talent. I'm all for keeping him and giving him more PT, he fits perfectly in our all-quality midfield.

Ruffier is the best of the three...

Pantillimon is trash lol he's 6'8" and slow
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #337
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

wtf thiago alcantara to bayern?!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #338
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation

Why would he go from one stacked midfield to another stacked midfield? Plus, I don't even want him. There is such a thing as too much depth. I'm perfectly happy with the midfield. Goetze is better at AM and Kroos is better at CM so I don't see why he's even needed unless Pep wants to completely change the formation, which I hope he won't.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #339
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
Why would he go from one stacked midfield to another stacked midfield? Plus, I don't even want him. There is such a thing as too much depth. I'm perfectly happy with the midfield. Goetze is better at AM and Kroos is better at CM so I don't see why he's even needed unless Pep wants to completely change the formation, which I hope he won't.
its nothing official yet but pep is very interested... he also said this would their last signing .. if it doesnt happen they wont sign anyone else but he might change formation...

neuer
lahm-martinez-alaba
kross-thiago-schweini
robben-muller-ribery
gotze

you never know with pep
Old 07-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #340
alenleomessi

btw messi has been putting on a work this summer
2 hours every day at the gym

http://images.latintimes.com/data/im...tion.jpg?w=650

not so skinny anymore

hopefully neymar follows his steps
Old 07-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #341
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

not so skinny anymore

HGH is a helluva drug
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #342
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

not so skinny anymore

Barcelona recently had a surgeon remove Neymar's tonsils so that he can gain some weight (and Jordi Alba's).
Old 07-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #343
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
HGH is a helluva drug
lol, working out does wonders, maybe your chubby redneck ass should try it sometimes.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #344
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Barcelona recently had a surgeon remove Neymar's tonsils so that he can gain some weight (and Jordi Alba's).
isnt that 'trick' for kids only who have problems gaining weight?

anyway having personal food chef, world's best nutritionists, any food they would wish at the particular moment, gyms without some fa*s flying around and those guys still have problems gaining weight or strength... i know not everybody has the same genetics and metabolism but come on you gotta be kidding me.

you gotta take advantage of all the resources around you... look at c.r for example.. from an ugly skinny kid with greasy hair and f*cked up teeth he became a sex symbol
Old 07-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #345
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
isnt that 'trick' for kids only who have problems gaining weight?

anyway having personal food chef, world's best nutritionists, any food they would wish at the particular moment, gyms without some fa*s flying around and those guys still have problems gaining weight or strength... i know not everybody has the same genetics and metabolism but come on you gotta be kidding me.

you gotta take advantage of all the resources around you... look at c.r for example.. from an ugly skinny kid with greasy hair and f*cked up teeth he became a sex symbol
http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/05/en...98_174479.html
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: