Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #556
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
im not sure i like anyone on this list except rijkaard... heynckes is too old and its kind of stupid to take him after what he did to us last season...

klopp would be gold but i guess its highly unlikely to happen unless they push it really hard.. which i doubt they will do...

at the end it will probably be some ex-player, enrique, laudrup or some surprise which wont be that bad, since pep was a surprise too...

worse case scenario - mancini... i would hang myself.
A coach who made Barcelona look like they've never played football before would be stupid to take.... Lmfao! This kid never seizes to amaze
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:50 AM   #557
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
klopp would be gold but i guess its highly unlikely to happen unless they push it really hard.. which i doubt they will do...
doesn't play the barca way, can't speak spanish how would he be gold
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #558
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Interesting article on Madrid's problems.

http://sportzwiki.com/real-madrids-p...al-revolution/
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #559
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
im not sure i like anyone on this list except rijkaard... heynckes is too old and its kind of stupid to take him after what he did to us last season...

at the end it will probably be some ex-player, enrique, laudrup or some surprise which wont be that bad, since pep was a surprise too...

worse case scenario - mancini... i would hang myself.

Lmao oh god please bring back that lying cheat Rijkaard as if Barcelona credentials aren't being questioned by anyone not named UEFA.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #560
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Luis Enrique will be the next coach...
Old 07-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #561
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Luis Enrique taking over Barca eh? Hes the reason Pjanic joined Roma, and he was a big supporter of Miralem...Now I do hate Barca, but it could be an awesome chance for him to join one of the biggest teams in the world and improve his game.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #562
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Luis Enrique would make a lot of sense imo.
He's loved, he's young, he would play the same style + failing in Roma in the latest years shouldn't count as actual failure for any coach.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #563
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Albiol to Napoli
Napoli also agreed on fee for Higuain...
Old 07-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #564
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Albiol to Napoli
Napoli also agreed on fee for Higuain...

35 million euros . Who the hell the retard that negotiates deals for Napoli ? Yeah I know he sold Cavani for 64 million euros but still, Real always sell players that dont need or want cheaply.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #565
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guus Hiddink resigns as manager of Anzhi. Odds for him becoming Barca manager have dropped significantly.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #566
Uncle Drew
Rigging for Wiggins

Uncle Drew has not been impressing people

I think Hiddink has two options in his mind:
1) Coach a national team on the Worlds next summer or
2) go back to De Graafschap/PSV
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #567
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat cool

higuain is a world class striker and is just 25. real can easily fetch a high transfer fee for him.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #568
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So Barca has just signed Newell's Old Boys' coach, Gerardo "Tata" Martino, on a 3 yr. contract. He is Messi's father's dear, funny how much power Messi has in the club.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #569
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Leb, contrary to our belief Montella has been really trying Joaquin as the RWB in a 3-5-2.
Up to now they had the usual very easy scrimmages against amateurs so he had no need to care about the first half of the lane... I am very curious to see how he will do against tougher competition.
I trust Montella a lot.

Last edited by Jasi : 07-22-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #570
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
higuain is a world class striker and is just 25. real can easily fetch a high transfer fee for him.
Napoli are preparing to pay more than 35M...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: