Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #7516
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
that is precise wording - under the age of 21 = any player that's 20 and younger on this date.

if we're including guys that are currently 21, you can add....
isco
koke
cristian tello
carvajal
pedro obiang
jordi amat
aurtenetxe
oriel romeu

You listed at least 3 players who are already 21 years old in your first list. So, clearly, the mistake was just with you getting ages wrong. That's why your application of the English language seemed imprecise. Look, don't **** with me when it comes to language and reading comprehension and tell me I got something wrong reading your post when I clearly didn't. As you can see, I'm extremely arrogant about it.

Last edited by Königspinguin : 12-16-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #7517
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
You listed at least 3 players who are already 21 years old in your first list. So, clearly, the mistake was just with you getting ages wrong. That's why your application of the English language seemed imprecise. Look, don't **** with me when it comes to language and reading comprehension and tell me I got something wrong reading your post when I clearly didn't. As you can see, I'm extremely arrogant about it.

i listed off the top of my head and didn't bother to check. now i did, a few of those guys turned 21 in the past months, yes.

anyway, give me spain's young players over germany's any day
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #7518
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

The really top quality ones we have coming through are better than the really top quality Spanish ones, IMO.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #7519
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

You're just throwing around any name that pops into your head.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #7520
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I think Pogba is going to the best midfielder in the world in about 3-5 years. Tall, strong and already very technically gifted. Would love to see him come to Arsenal and play under Wenger with Flamini, Arteta and Rosicky getting older.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #7521
Andrew Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
The really top quality ones we have coming through are better than the really top quality Spanish ones, IMO.

at worst they're even

for gotze there's isco
for draxler there's munain
Old 12-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #7522
Andrew Wiggins

Quote:
You're just throwing around any name that pops into your head.

why? because you've never heard of them?

carvajal was one of the best fullbacks in the bundesliga last season and wasn't even a starter for the u21s.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #7523
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
at worst they're even

for gotze there's isco

Isco isn't as good as Goetze. I don't rate Draxler is a top top tier German talentat the level of some of the others, but Muniain is not on his level. What kool aide are you drinking?

Anyways, Timo Werner styles all over all the Spanish upcoming strikers and Leon Goretzka is easily the 6/8 with the most potential (think a more athletic version of Michael Ballack). Jonathan Tah should have the CB position pinned down.

edit: sentence structure

Last edited by Königspinguin : 12-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #7524
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
at worst they're even

for gotze there's isco
draxler is so much better than muniain, they shouldn't really be named in the same sentence
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #7525
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

deulofeu will be the man on spains national team at WC 2018. pretty safe bet.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #7526
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Italy has a nice squad for the future too with El Sharaawy, Balotelli, De Sciglio and others.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #7527
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
deulofeu will be the man on spains national team at WC 2018. pretty safe bet.

Timo Werner >>>>
Old 12-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #7528
Andrew Wiggins

Quote:
Timo Werner >>>>
adama traore >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
draxler is so much better than muniain, they shouldn't really be named in the same sentence

Old 12-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #7529
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
adama traore >>>

He isn't fit to lace Timo Werner's boots.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #7530
Andrew Wiggins

Quote:
He isn't fit to lace Timo Werner's boots.

why? what makes him better?

i'll tell you what, the one young german player i've been extremely impressed by is calhanoglu.

Last edited by Andrew Wiggins : 12-16-2013 at 09:13 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: