Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #766
blablabla

Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Despite being an immigrant myself i agree with KP simply because its not fair that one country can benefit from the work of another. And we all know how much money Germany spends on sports.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #767
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
Germany has a 20% population of people with foreign background. If we don't implement policy to speed up integration in the culture and society what's going to happen to this country? And army of people who hold German passports but have their loyalties somewhere else? **** that. We need to find balls again but everyone is afraid of the bullshit "NAZI" stigma if we put our foot down and be more strict with our rules. Honestly, ****ing lame ass NAZI reference, you racist.

Racist? Don't be so rash schweinchen, I don't think you even know what that word means
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #768
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
I see you're still stuck in the medieval ages with your racial agenda. We've moved on since then.

You're the one bringing up Yugoslavia, you hypocrite.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #769
AirTupac
Hop on the Buss

Quote:
Damn it. We should lock up the borders and not let in these parasitic foreign scouts who wants to rob us of the fruits of our labor. But I think our government lacks the balls to do that.

That said, he has very high flop potential.

19 years old. Plays and will be starting for Schalke. Captained the German youth teams. So far so flop
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #770
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Drunk Nazis? ROTFL!!!!! You tell that to a guy who wants to speed up integration into Germany from people with foreign backgrounds while you go around sticking up for your racial Bosnian brothers. **** outta here with that backwards thinking. We're a far less racist country than all you ex Yugos, by far. Who's the ****ing racist, huh? "Your people", huh? **** outta here with that BosniNAZI bullshit. And Klose moved to Germany at age 8 BTW, and was raised and educated mostly in Germany. But that's not even the ****ing point. People can choose whoever they want to play for. It's their choice. I'm not going to hold a gun to their head to play for Germany. The ball is in our park to put an end to foreign scouts farming our youth system. We're being robbed here.
Dude, don't waste your time with that Balkan gypsy scum. Killing each other is the only thing they're good at. Funny how everyone is desperate to get the hell out of that shithole as soon as they can, yet still want to play for their "home country".
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #771
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
You're the one bringing up Yugoslavia, you hypocrite.

After you made an unnecessary but predictable NAZI reference. And it's an observation I've made for many years even in Germany that even the CHILDREN of immigrants from these countries hate each other's guts for no reason. There are exceptions obviously but that's the general trend from my observation. Never been to Bosnia. Never been to Serbia. Never been to Albania. Never been a part of the conflict. But they hate each others guts and beat the crap out of each other for no good reason other than some people who happened to share their genetics had some problems with each other in the past. It's such low IQ thinking. Your people are stuck in the medieval ages. In the mean time, I'm a Jewish girl magnet. Just makin' love sweet love.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #772
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

To be honest I take Donovan over Rooney.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #773
SourPatchKids
Banned

lol
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #774
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I just find it funny that people from countries that are not even in the World Cup go around saying that the U.S. team sucks, when they didn't even qualify.
Bitch I support Ukraine and Russia.... I don't think u wanna start with the history....

Once again, what are u better at?
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #775
Rubio2Gasol
Decent college freshman

Wait, Am I getting this straight? A German complaining about migration and what not.

You have half of Turkey's national team ffs.

You cannot just slap an embargo on youth products. You need to match the opportunities (financial and otherwise) they can potentially receive elsewhere. If you could just ban foreign scouts, we would have done it.

Last edited by Rubio2Gasol : 07-29-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #776
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Bitch I support Ukraine and Russia.... I don't think u wanna start with the history....

Ukraine? Ranked #28 in the world.

Russia? Ranked #17 in the world. They just dropped 6 spots. Wow.

USA just won a tournament so we will probably move up to #18 right behind Russia. We just moving on up and next match versus Bosnia.

We just climbing.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #777
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:

USA>both dem countries

deal with it f*ggot, how is the Russian NT better then USA?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #778
Grinder

Quote:

Russia's best ever World Cup result - 4th place. In the last 20 years - Round of 16; never made a Confed cup.

Ukraine's best ever World Cup result - QF in 2006

US' national team best ever World Cup result - 3rd palce. In the last 20 - QF
Finals of the Confed cup

What history?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #779
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Wait, Am I getting this straight? A German complaining about migration and what not.

You have half of Turkey's national team ffs.

You got it the wrong way around. Half of Turkey's national team consists of players who learned their trade in Germany. Something like that at least. LOL!

Germany has what, a million or two Turkish descent people and Turkey has 70+ million? And yet their best players are all Turks from Germany. I wonder why??????

When Ilkay Gundogan and Mesut Ozil decided to play for Germany they simply decided to play for the country that educated them. The country in which they were raised and whose youth systems they participated in. The country they've been a part of all their lives. Their home country.

They made the right decision.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #780
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Russia's best ever World Cup result - 4th place. In the last 20 years - Round of 16; never made a Confed cup.

Ukraine's best ever World Cup result - QF in 2006

US' national team best ever World Cup result - 3rd palce. In the last 20 - QF
Finals of the Confed cup

What history?

I don't like to mention the 3rd place finish from back in the days but if people want to see who's team did better, then yes.

Hard to beat 3rd place finish in the WC.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: